Last Rites quest bugged in Quel'Thalas server

86 Human Paladin
Last Rites quest appears bugged in this server. When you reach the top the NPC is kneeling with a grey quest icon and the quest does not proceed. Any help please?
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
One thing you can try is have a Real ID or Battletag friend on a different realm invite you to a group, thus moving you to their realm where the quest may be functioning properly.

Another option is to wait until a realm restart and check the quest immediately afterwards.

You can open a ticket, but there may be little a Game Master can do other than suggest that you make a bug report on the issue - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Did you fly to him using your mount? From what I understand, you need to jump the fire on the stairs to get to him. Or am I not talking about the same quest?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/14/2013 05:31 AMPosted by Ravenhawke
Did you fly to him using your mount? From what I understand, you need to jump the fire on the stairs to get to him. Or am I not talking about the same quest?

^^ This is indeed the most common reason for this, folks don't travel over the completion trigger.

I'd recommend fully logging out, then running up, see if that helps.
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
Interesting. I have flown directly to that quest many times and completed it without issue.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
i did redid it walking and nothing happened either. I have heard that this is a very common bug actually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]