ArmBuys Inc (I want to buy your stuff)

1 Human Monk
I am back and better than ever! Well technically I never went away, I just have not focused on direct buys as much. Now I have a problem, I have this gold burning a hole in my pocket and I need more stuff!

I am looking for large quantities of items and the prices are maintained on my google doc found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJIrP7oMESZdGlHQWhYR3hUWXd3S1hXbjZaQ2ZFOGc&usp=sharing or

http://tinyurl.com/Armbuys

Most notable is I need lots and lots of Ghost Iron Ore and I just raised my buy price to 60 gold per stack!

My prices are competitive for those looking to sell large quantities or just want to dump some items for some quick gold. You can COD all items to Armethious or Armbank. If you wish to make a trade in person, just send me an in game whisper or join the channel armbuys. No amount is too large!

Due to the volume of transactions I maintain, I am unable to negotiate different deals for people outside of rare circumstances.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I apologize, I meant to post that from my main.

I also forgot to mention that those prices are for alliance side only. If you are on horde side, I can still buy the items, but subtract 15% and I can accept CoD only on Belecia.
Edited by Armethious on 2/14/2013 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I have 300 golden lotus to sell you, please contact me in-game (mail is fine) to confirm if you want that many at your standard price, 15 stacks x 1100 x .85= 14,025.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Thanks for the Golden Lotus!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]