Lost in Gilneas, no mailbox, can't reroll

25 Worgen Priest
Blizzard,

I'm lost in Gilneas. I couldn't start the Battle For Gilneas event and wandered around the map thinking I missed something somewhere before abandoning the quest - then realizing I don't know how to get back to where the quest giver is most of the way across the map. I cannot delete the character to start again because he has heirlooms, but there's no mailbox I can find to mail them to another toon. I'm having a heck of a time making my way around the map to various places and jsut tend to fall off cliffs, get blocked by impasses and end up wandering in circles.

I wish a GM could teleport me back to the quest giver, but I don't think they can do that.
Sounds like a phasing issue. Have you used your hearth stone?

If you are completely stuck, then you will have to make a ticket or start a new character.
25 Worgen Priest
Sounds like a phasing issue. Have you used your hearth stone?

If you are completely stuck, then you will have to make a ticket or start a new character.

Yes. It put me alllll the way across the map and I have no idea how to get back to where I was.
Well, I don't have the map on me. Try the new player forum. They can guide you back.
90 Draenei Warrior
This might sound silly, but have you tried Google searching the quest you're on and the issue you're having? Chances are you'll find a guide for the zone/quest, and possibly others who have had the same problem but figured out how to fix it.

Some third-party WoW information websites can be great help when you're stuck on a quest or in a new zone, such as Wowhead.

edit: I'd also try posting in the New Player forum (as Nobody suggested... haha), or even the Quests forum if you don't feel comfortable going to a third-party website since you're newer to the game, and certain sites can have some bad stuff on them.

New Players: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011644/
Quests: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011692/
Edited by Evaren on 2/15/2013 8:14 AM PST
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]