Any EDers looking forward to..

90 Goblin Hunter
Warrior Nerfs,
Warbringer + Shockwave = LOL Sit in stun trinket then IShout then die.

Seriously warriors...screw yourself if you cry about this nerf. It is muuuuuch needed.

Monk Buffs, Windwalker desperately needed some...but this ring of peace thing, might be over the top.
Hunter Baby buffs ( now hunters can be even more lazy with not putting hunters mark up....I've already seen TONS of them backpeddling like scrubs)
Ret Baby Buffs ( phew....finally)
UnHoly MUCH NEEDED gargoyle buffs
(Still not truly a burst based class but now has a little more burst)
??

No more disappearing kitty !!! NYEH NYEAH druids. EAT IT.

(This is for those that PvP...because wtf is pve post Sunwell ? ? ?)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Warrior Nerfs,
Warbringer + Shockwave = LOL Sit in stun trinket then IShout then die.

I'm all for toning down insane burst, which is why I was a little surprised to see a nerf to control.

Either way though a conal AOE stun on a 20 second cooldown was probably too much.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
DPS wars shouldn't have had access to Shockwave to start with. Pity the tank spec has to eat that nerf. :p
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/15/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Charax
DPS wars shouldn't have had access to Shockwave to start with. Pity the tank spec has to eat that nerf. :p

I was super stoked for Dragon's Roar when it was announced, and extremely miffed that Bladestorm was on such a long cooldown with no glyph to fix it anymore.

Sadly, after I think ONE BG in 5.0 I realized how it was going to go down as far as that talent tier. And Shockwave is STILL the best choice even after the nerf.

EDIT: Although with BS being non-disarmable now I may give it a second look. Shame about Dragon's Roar, though. It's more like Dragon's Cough in practice.
Edited by Viktorgraves on 2/15/2013 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/15/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Charax
Pity the tank spec has to eat that nerf

No, but Prot FC Warriors are DEFINITELY going to be going Bladestorm spec. you can't Fear/Disarm/Slow/Snare them while they bladestorm.

Disarm will not remove it anymore.

Avatar+ Bladestorm on prot warrior =LOLINCREDIBLEHULK
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/15/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Xeloda
Pity the tank spec has to eat that nerf

No, but Prot FC Warriors are DEFINITELY going to be going Bladestorm spec. you can't Fear/Disarm/Slow/Snare them while they bladestorm.

Disarm will not remove it anymore.

Avatar+ Bladestorm on prot warrior =LOLINCREDIBLEHULK

Yup, will probably go bladestorm, but probably keep Storm Bolt.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Arms rage generation and dps was sooooo smooth in cataclysm, I miss it.

That being said don't fool yourself, warriors were keeping the threat of rogues and mages at bay, who's ready for s11 round two?
Edited by Solveign on 2/15/2013 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
More looking forward to disc buffs (however questionable some of them are...the new DA change...bleh) and rogue buffs.

Though shockwave nerf and dstance being nerfed by 10% is very nice. Not having a giant, red, backpedalling warrior nomnomnomnoming my disc-self into oblivion is going to be relaxing.

-Hebro
Edited by Helliondrop on 2/15/2013 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The shockwave nerf was needed I believe honestly. However I believe they are more changing the way the burst occurs than nerfing it entirely. With the added ability to stack overpowers quickly, you'll see more reliable damage. Execute for example often misses or gets parried, but overpower never misses. I for see the burst coming later in the match as warriors will be trying to stack 5 overpowers then tee off. Deep Wounds also got a serious buff. It may be a fun season for all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm not looking at the warrior changes as nerfs, but more like them coming down to earth with the rest of us (except BM hunters and locks).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
5.2 everyone is going to be QQ'in about DK buffs, especially conversion. /sigh
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/15/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Iconiqz
except BM hunters

BM Hunters and rets are in a good place, not TOO Op, not too uP....I don't think they need to do too much more. Maybe buff Marks/Survival and then it'd be fair. right now BM Has too much utility to pass up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/15/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Xeloda
not TOO Op, not too uP

I disagree. Mostly because

02/15/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Xeloda
right now BM Has too much utility
Edited by Shuihuotu on 2/15/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
02/15/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Xeloda
Seriously warriors...screw yourself if you cry about this nerf. It is muuuuuch needed.

So says the hunter who's pet alone can solo just about any class.

/thisbelongsinthewarriorforums
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You and your GM should get some lessons from a scrub hunter

sorry Áyllin I don't follow scrubs
Edited by Xeloda on 2/16/2013 4:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Rogue
02/16/2013 04:48 AMPosted by Xeloda
You and your GM should get some lessons from a scrub hunter

sorry Áyllin I don't follow scrubs

ooc: aw !@#$ here go.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/16/2013 05:10 AMPosted by Tarassae
ooc: aw !@#$ here go.

;)
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Priest
We are going to make the new Divine Aegis undispellable.

There goes the neighborhood.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]