S13 Honor Gear vs S12 2/2 Gear

100 Pandaren Monk
You just failed! Honor gear was = conquest gear, but never superior.

No, he's right.

In Cata when they introduced the previous seasons Conquest gear for Honor it was actually boosted by 6ilevels.

Shaman Chest Piece from season 10, bought with Conquest
Ruthless Gladiator's Mail Armor
Shaman Chest Piece from season 11, bought with Honor
Ruthless Gladiator's Mail Armor

Probably shouldn't be so quick to call people stupid when they're not wrong.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
Hence why I'm not even going to argue with the moron anymore.
He doesn't even understand simple things like math and how 3000raw stats is > then 600 raw stats.
I'll take the free bumps but the guy clearly has brain issues.
Edited by Bestbeard on 2/21/2013 4:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bingo.

Check my gear. Started playing WoW again less than a month ago with my friend and we do Ret/Feral 2v2, it's so disgusting and horribly frustrating that at 1200-1400 we're running into teams that have been PvPing since the season started CASUALLY and have such a ridiculous gear advantage on us(Full Malev 2/2 with 2/2 weapons) while we're essentially in purgatory incapable of progressing due to Conquest points per week cap.

NOW WE'LL HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Glyph of Burning Anger
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
He doesn't even understand simple things like math and how 3000raw stats is > then 600 raw stats.

The only moron with brain issues here is you. If you still stick to your completely wrong math (oranges, apples buddy), all I can say is either you didn't read the blue post link I added for you, your head is hard as brick, your ego is too huge to accept that you are wrong, or you are just ignorant lvl1 troll who dreams a lot or actually all of them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6635393593#6

@Brewstir - Cata was exception as is 5.2. It's not like +6ilvls made you a gladiator.

Conquest upgrades and minor ilvl increases in gear have been added to maintain the hamster on a wheel program that blizz has for all aspects of the game. So just keep running...
Edited by Kerrighan on 2/21/2013 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 04:58 AMPosted by Belicelli
Remove Ilvl from pvp gear

I would be fine with that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

The only moron with brain issues here is you. If you still stick to your completely wrong math (oranges, apples buddy), all I can say is either you didn't read the blue post link I added for you, your head is hard as brick, your ego is too huge to accept that you are wrong, or you are just ignorant lvl1 troll who dreams a lot or actually all of them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6635393593#6

@Brewstir - Cata was exception as is 5.2. It's not like +6ilvls made you a gladiator.

Conquest upgrades and minor ilvl increases in gear have been added to maintain the hamster on a wheel program that blizz has for all aspects of the game. So just keep running...

I am confused why you'd link to a bunch of EU players QQing about the same thing.

I don't think people in 2/2 s12 mal are going to farm next seasons honor gear.

Pvp power and defense are the best stats, but to act like secondary ratings and main stats are worthless in pvp is just plain silly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Blizzard should have just made it impossible to equip PvP gear in PvE content and vice versa, thus removing the need to lower the PvP gear item levels. They then could have done something like:

Crafted (475), Honor (485), Conquest (495), Elite (505).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Blizzard should have just made it impossible to equip PvP gear in PvE content and vice versa, thus removing the need to lower the PvP gear item levels. They then could have done something like:

Crafted (475), Honor (485), Conquest (495), Elite (505).

Or just lowered the ilevel and made the stats the same. Pvp gear already blows nuts for pvp now. Especially if its set up resil and power gems.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/21/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Ticachu
Pvp gear already blows nuts for pvp now.
That was true in S11, not S12. When I see a guy running around in epic PvE gear it's an auto kill.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/21/2013 06:58 AMPosted by Kiaransali
Pvp gear already blows nuts for pvp now.
That was true in S11, not S12. When I see a guy running around in epic PvE gear it's an auto kill.

I meant pvp gear blows in pve. Is just plain terrible.
Pve gear sucks in pvp now too.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
I'm just hoping they have a change of mind about the ilvl or stats on next seasons honor gear.
They are getting flooded in both eu and us forums asking for honor gear to be buffed so everyone has an equal playfield.

Trying to catch up for 27000 conquest points worth of arena will just make queues even worse then they already are.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump... there's really no valid reason why 2/2 Malevolent gear (besides Elite weapons) should be better than next season's honor gear.

Make them the same or make honor gear better so everyone can be at an equal playing field at the start of season 13.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Need more QQ over here.. that's the only way to get their attention.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 12:29 AMPosted by Bellë
or make honor gear better

Hell no, BGs are boring. Make it equal.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
02/22/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Nevris
or make honor gear better

Hell no, BGs are boring. Make it equal.

Even slightly less would be fine. Right now the difference is miles apart.
20k~ less hp and a large dps loss for basically no resilience/pvp (that drs anyways) is horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's weird that not only aren't they addressing the obvious issues with PvP imbalance at the moment, not only this terrible gear gap decision they're about to force people without 2/2 before next season into they've even got the gall to buff damage across multiple classes.

If you haven't played since expack release or had the AUDACITY to roll a new character be prepared to eat your shorts next season.

IMO fire the PvP developers and hire Bestbeard.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Any real pvper can tell you that gear doesnt make a good pvper. gear is a byproduct of good pvp. if your any good you wont be worried about gear because you will get it in no time. how many times have i watched a mage out front of org school people with nothing but a staff and a trinket. or a rogue with nothing but daggers and a trinket. if your good your gear doesnt matter so all the QQing here just means we have a bunch of bad pvpers debating over the wrong issue lol what you should be asking is why are you so bad and how can you get better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/23/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Shadi
Any real pvper can tell you that gear doesnt make a good pvper. gear is a byproduct of good pvp. if your any good you wont be worried about gear because you will get it in no time. how many times have i watched a mage out front of org school people with nothing but a staff and a trinket. or a rogue with nothing but daggers and a trinket. if your good your gear doesnt matter so all the QQing here just means we have a bunch of bad pvpers debating over the wrong issue lol what you should be asking is why are you so bad and how can you get better.

any1 who has pvped this season will tell you gear is a huge factor this season so everything you wrote is irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
gear is easy to get .. my priest hit 90 last night i already have 4 pieces of gear ... its really not that hard
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
02/23/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Shadi
Any real pvper can tell you that gear doesnt make a good pvper.

lol we're not playing the same game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]