Semi pug / permanent raid team

90 Tauren Hunter
As most know, this server is losing players and is way too fractured, guild-wise, for many to play the way they would like to play. I would like to find some people that want to raid, put together a team, play together, grow together, progress together.

I'm not asking you to leave your guild; we all have places we call home, and leaving would be painful. But, there are some who need more than our "families" can give us. You are the people I'm looking for.

All I ask is, you have raid experience, come geared for current content, are amiable and sociable, understand raid etiquette, and are willing to move forward.

Would be nice to raid with the same people, week in and week out. Just /who Kings Please...most likely the toon you see online is a version of me. I have a tank, healer and this guy, my main, all raid ready. Hopefully I'll hear from some of you soon. Take care all, hope to hear from you.

Happy hunting,

Harms

An addendum here......this post isn't to be flamed, trashed, or otherwise brought down....I earned my stripes raid-wise, I only want to hear from those interested.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hello Harms,
I don't know you, but I have to salute this initiative. I have been tempted more than once to go on this sort of quest myself (even if I am nowhere near raiding-ready -it's a long story). Anyway, I feel it is a most sensible approach to building great raiding experience, team experience and even, on a larger scale, bringing the server together.

I hope you find the players you're looking for and enjoy lots and lots of raids. And if you do, I'm sure it would be a great story to share, and I sure would be interested in hearing it ;)

Happy raids!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Heya Xeraphia,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Unfortunately, the sentiment kind of ends with you. Only had one inquiry from this post. And now, due to real life getting in the way, and a subsequent loss of interest myself, it is time for me to hang up the weaponry, and bid everyone a fond adieu.

It has been a good run, met some fantastic people along the way. Take care all.

Harms
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]