A call to all guild GMs

100 Blood Elf Paladin
To my fellow GMs,

I'm contacting you today to make an attempt to build a lasting relationship between guilds. Whether this is about helping each other fill in the holes on 10/25 raiding, letting each other know about guild bank ninjas, or just making friendships with one another, it's all going to be a positive thing. Thunderhorn has been our guild's home since our creation in 2008 and I hope we can bridge that gap and join forces.

Will you join me?

At the beginning all I'm looking for is a response and perhaps to join up with you on real id to
get us interacting.

For this first attempt I am only contacting the GMs from the major Level 25 guilds that I know. I have sent this note to half of them tonight and the rest will be sent tomorrow once the server goes back up.

If you are a GM and want to be part of this network of communication please let me know. The best way to contact me is to send me a private whisper or in-game mail.

Thank you.

-Sevan, GM of Two Minute Warning
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
So... does this make us official? Are our guilds dating now? My guild thinks yours is hawt.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Judson and I are going to hunt you down in 5.2, Wahoo.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You... you would not hurt a Goblin, would you?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/20/2013 01:34 PMPosted by Bestdruid
Judson and I are going to hunt you down in 5.2, Wahoo.

Am I invited to this party? I wouldn't want to drop in unannounced.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Goblins are to hot to hurt
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
This is actually a great idea Sevan. If there are any Alliance side GM's that are interested in something like this, feel free to contact Auraind or Jandreyn of Delirium.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Well, maybe it will work a lot better with having battletags for another way to communicate than it did way back in the day with "For the Horde". Good luck with all this, man. I know I'm not a top anything on the server, but I'll still try to help out anyway I can if you need it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]