A Day on the Isle of Thunder

Community Manager
Not long ago, I was challenged with writing my very first blog. Based upon all the amazing stuff that's coming in Patch 5.2, A Day on the Isle of Thunder is my attempt to share not only my excitement about what's to come, but to also give you a glimpse of some of the incredible details. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
02/19/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Crithto
Not long ago, I was challenged with writing my very first blog. Based upon all the amazing stuff that's coming in [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8226552/Patch_52_PTR_and_Patch_Notes_-_February_13-2_13_2013"]Patch 5.2[/url], A Day on the Isle of Thunder is my attempt to share not only my excitement about what's to come, but to also give you a glimpse of some of the incredible details. [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8717943/A_Day_on_the_Isle_of_Thunder-2_19_2013"]Check it out[/url] and let me know what you think!
Great read. I still think your a pug irl.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Almost crithto, almost.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Can't wait, you happy little pug.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Quite an enjoyable read. :) Can't wait for it either.
Edited by Zikx on 2/19/2013 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
read it and was disappointed with no date announced
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Crazyalbo

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8608452

If you read into the blog they said their current target is the last week of Feb, namely the 26th. Things could change though.
Edited by Bankerx on 2/19/2013 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Bankerx

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8608452

If you read into the blog they said their current target is the last week of Feb, namely the 26th. Things could change though.

yea, then they posted saying you'd be able to cap 3000 valor before the patch hits which would mean the 2 week would be announced today
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Not long ago, I was challenged with writing my very first blog. Based upon all the amazing stuff that's coming in Patch 5.2, A Day on the Isle of Thunder is my attempt to share not only my excitement about what's to come, but to also give you a glimpse of some of the incredible details. Check it out and let me know what you think!
hmm very intreasting indeed im still not sure aout the whole pug in real life thing though LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The only thing i didn't like about it, is the scene you set. I work on a saturday afternoon, so i couldn't picture it at all
Reply Quote
Community Manager
02/19/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Zikx
Quite an enjoyable read. :) Can't wait for it either.

Thanks!

02/19/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Alystrazor
hmm very intreasting indeed im still not sure aout the whole pug in real life thing though LOL

I swear I'm not! (Though if I were to ask anyone else on my team to verify, they'd likely just say I was and then something about rolling up newspaper.)

02/19/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Mesphito
The only thing i didn't like about it, is the scene you set. I work on a saturday afternoon, so i couldn't picture it at all

Here's hoping you get that promotion and new schedule where you're off on Saturday, and THEN you can picture all the splendor.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*pets the Pug* Nice , I appreciate this post and "blog". GJ and have a good day!!
Reply Quote
99 Draenei Hunter
It really was a good read. I really look forward to reading more in the future. I found it engaging and easy to relate to, but that's just me. Too two to, stupid English, I fail!

I wonder who would win a fight between you and courage the cowardly dog. He is deceptively powerful you know. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Well done, Crithto. Your enthusiasm for the game really shows in your writing. I enjoyed the glimpse into the upcoming content.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I uhh, don't like that tank

>_>

<_<

Mount on the first kill :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
This was gold 10/10. Would read again.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
The Valley of the Four Winds has always felt like a place of such great harmony.

when the people there aren't whipping starved children for stealing from garbage or warming their paws...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/destination-pandaria/faction-stories/red-blossoms/8#readmode
Edited by Mdarkskull on 2/19/2013 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Crithto is "Not Your Average PUG'er"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/19/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Crithto
Here's hoping you get that promotion and new schedule where you're off on Saturday, and THEN you can picture all the splendor.

Haha, thanks Crithto my good pug / sir! *adjusts monocle* Sadly, being a full time student and part time worker, i wont be seeing something like a promotion for a couple years most likely :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]