(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Pretzul
Yeah no contest here! *strips to disco costume* /dance

No contest! I am hurt Avanii, for you know that I am the finest bear dancer in all the land.
* shifts to bear form *
Let's do this! /dance

Uh, no.
90 Human Mage
02/21/2013 01:29 AMPosted by Bebbit

No contest! I am hurt Avanii, for you know that I am the finest bear dancer in all the land.
* shifts to bear form *
Let's do this! /dance

Uh, no.

sounds like we need to have a bebbit off
90 Night Elf Druid
Mags probably has the most experience in these things maybe she should decide.
90 Worgen Priest
My sleep cycle is so screwed, could only rack up about 3 hours last night and just had to fight off the urge to get total gym from the infomercial. Fortunately I fought off the urge but I'm definitely driving to Wal-Mart to buy a Nutribullet later. Also I am the greatest gnome in all the land, dancing or not.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/21/2013 03:27 AMPosted by Shawni
sounds like we need to have a bebbit off

The fact that you call it a "Bebbit Off" should indicate who the best is.
90 Orc Shaman
Req
02/21/2013 05:03 AMPosted by Amaxas
My sleep cycle is so screwed, could only rack up about 3 hours last night and just had to fight off the urge to get total gym from the infomercial. Fortunately I fought off the urge but I'm definitely driving to Wal-Mart to buy a Nutribullet later. Also I am the greatest gnome in all the land, dancing or not.

Idk about that one boss... I think this one has you beat:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Snugglepants/simple
90 Tauren Priest
Bebbit is, by far, the best bear dancer. Avanii and Velorian are top 5. Pretzul doesn't even make the list, but maybe next year.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]