What would you change?

90 Human Mage
If you could change one thing about WoW, what would it be and why. Please keep it clean...
Reply Quote
27 Dwarf Hunter
I would add more carrots.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
the sexual orientation of ur character
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/20/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Extralol

I would make it so instead of an avatar, you would have to put an actual picture of yourself next to all posts. I think that would keep a lot of you leet, 2200 pvp gods off of here. What with your cool frames and glandular problems on round pimple bodies with an ugly mug heaped at the top. A few smelly neckbeards, maybe some buck teeth, some flame red curly hair, idk. You're all unique in your own ugliness.

You all def need to hit the gym a few times a week. Maybe some tanning. Even a tan, half way in shape kid isn't all that ugly. And they can make real life friends! Think about it mmmkay?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bring MM back. That's all I want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/20/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Windover

I would make it so instead of an avatar, you would have to put an actual picture of yourself next to all posts. I think that would keep a lot of you leet, 2200 pvp gods off of here. What with your cool frames and glandular problems on round pimple bodies with an ugly mug heaped at the top. A few smelly neckbeards, maybe some buck teeth, some flame red curly hair, idk. You're all unique in your own ugliness.

You all def need to hit the gym a few times a week. Maybe some tanning. Even a tan, half way in shape kid isn't all that ugly. And they can make real life friends! Think about it mmmkay?

sorry to of made you so angry my main man.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/20/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Extralol

sorry to of made you so angry my main man.

Lol, that's your main?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
you're very angry
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/20/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Extralol
you're very angry
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/20/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Extralol
you're very angry

Nah, not angry. Just a dude with a fat Fukin bank account that falls a$$ backwards into pu$$y. Hate all you want brahs. I'll say again, go to the gym. And I'm not into cuckholds so don't be jacking your $hit to that in your head aight?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/20/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Windover
you're very angry

Nah, not angry. Just a dude with a fat Fukin bank account that falls a$$ backwards into pu$$y. Hate all you want brahs. I'll say again, go to the gym. And I'm not into cuckholds so don't be jacking your $hit to that in your head aight?

Keep going, still angry.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
That doesn't make "sence".
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/20/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Windover
That doesn't make "sence".

Not done, still angry? Keep going.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Lol wow, this is too easy. It's like it's your first day on the Internet! I win. You're not making any sence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
not sure but i think youre trolling
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/21/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Extralol
not sure but i think youre trolling
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I guess if I really could change one thing, it would be that everyone had to be friends with me and people had to like me. Sometimes it's really hard. Nobody gets me. I'm different I guess
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J58L_bEdqS8

You sons-of-failed-abortions can get !@#$y to this %^-* can't you?
Reply Quote
27 Dwarf Hunter
02/20/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Moonwater
Please keep it clean...

02/20/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Extralol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J58L_bEdqS8

You sons-of-failed-abortions can get !@#$y to this %^-* can't you?

That lasted rather short.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]