Best title for tanking.

90 Worgen Warrior
I like the title, the Wakener.

Then again, I have my old ZA transmog set going on. I do look like a giant bug as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The Insane.

Because anyone who would pick a fight with any of the very large things we've fought clearly must be.

I'm gonna have to go with this one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zookeeper for bears.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Depends on the transmog I'm wearing. Right now I should be using Crusader. I should remember to change that when I log in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Master of the Ways.

Shame it's so easy to get.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Dragonslayer.

I also use Flamebreaker on my Elemental shaman, Starcaller on my Shadow priest (lolgetit?), and I switch to Delver of the Vaults in MSV pugs on alts. They still ask me if I know how to play! =(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I like "The Hallowed".
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
don't know about tank title, but I will always treasure Loremaster above all else..

Completed it in Wrath, patch 3.2 or thereabouts...

now, as for a prot pally tank, would think Crusader, also completed in Wrath.. would be a good fit.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'll throw my hat in the ring for best name.

<<<< Scei, btw.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I believe I have a good name...and good transmog gear. Ninja panda tank!
...and a variety of titles. The Insane really is one of those ones that takes a lot of dedication, moreso than Loremaster. (I'm talking Pre-Cata, Shen'dralar. Anyone that's done that grind knows how painful it is.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I use no title. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Immortal
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I run with undying only because my Immortal run got messed up by a Mage who decided to Yell "I' an ice block" while in IB and killed like 8 people. As funny as that was it still cost us. But Undying is still my favorite title.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Brewmaster Bromaster, the Brewmaster.
Reply Quote
83 Human Paladin
Best tanking name? Oh no my friend. I think not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
the Argent Defender
Hands down, I'd have to say this is the best title for tanking.

Unfortunately on my RP realm it just wasn't possible to get that before it was removed. As a paladin (and tank) I deeply connected to the Argent Dawn/Argent Crusade story, I'll always feel the sting of missing that one.
Edited by Karadine on 3/20/2013 5:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Hah. I use Professor, purely for the irony of being both a scholar and a tank. And because I'm probably the oldest player in my guild. I doubt many people get it, or even care.

/bows before Karadine. 16K acheivement points, amazing. Also your profile reminded me I need to dump mining and level JC.
Edited by Xeravin on 3/20/2013 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I like of Org due to my loyalty clash with being an Orc first and a DK 2nd.

I also like the noble.

now to stop being a wuss and finally start tanking this xpac after skipping the last one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]