one of these days.......

90 Tauren Shaman
we will have a community again.

even if i have to bribe, coerce, threaten, ask nicely, drag you here kicking and screaming, or

post naked pictures of my cow doing perverted stuff to lvl 1 critters
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
does this mean i have to pvp again?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
not unless you want to lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
For the most part the handful of people I still know are in my guild, and those are dropping off one by one. Naked bull doing horrible things to bunnies though, that could bring people in for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
LOL I've tried to bring moo classics back to liven up the forums, but, that died a painful death.
Edited by Misformoo on 2/16/2013 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There do not seem to be a lot of us long-time Mok'ers still around.

Once they added the authenticator requirement to the forums, I stopped posting, because I wasn't carrying my authenticator around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
hnnnggg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hnnnggg

Meow?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Mok aint fun no more ever since Warheit and Shadowblade decided they were too cool for me after BCT/OSUT so I moved on, I'm from wayyy back when, in TBC. Hellzholy and about 20 other names...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mok aint fun no more ever since Warheit and Shadowblade decided they were too cool for me after BCT/OSUT so I moved on, I'm from wayyy back when, in TBC. Hellzholy and about 20 other names...

Sorry, that screams "I live in BC and can't leave it behind". I LOVED BC. Raided on another server and had some of my best experiences in game. I can sit and tell you hundreds of memories from that era of WoW. And I talk about it a lot, but my BC server isn't like it was. It is like Mok in a way so I can relate on many grounds. But if two people keep you off a server you were never a part of that server. I still play on my BC server and my main BC feral resides there along with many other toons. You move on, but you don't bash. Bashing doesn't help either side.

Edit: And there are plenty of people still having fun on this server. We just remember old memories better than how we view current situations. We do wear rose-tinted glasses at times and they are very hard to remove as i can attest to on many occasions.
Edited by Karvé on 3/26/2013 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/26/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Karvé

Sorry, that screams "I live in BC and can't leave it behind". I LOVED BC. Raided on another server and had some of my best experiences in game. I can sit and tell you hundreds of memories from that era of WoW. And I talk about it a lot, but my BC server isn't like it was. It is like Mok in a way so I can relate on many grounds. But if two people keep you off a server you were never a part of that server. I still play on my BC server and my main BC feral resides there along with many other toons. You move on, but you don't bash. Bashing doesn't help either side.

Edit: And there are plenty of people still having fun on this server. We just remember old memories better than how we view current situations. We do wear rose-tinted glasses at times and they are very hard to remove as i can attest to on many occasions.

Don't get it twisted haha, I still play on Mok'Nathal an I still play with Shadowblade and Warheit. I just transferred my main priest to Korgath to play with a Mage shooting for Glad. I still have Scientology and Eemkayvee, and my Aitnahot on Mok'Nathal, I ain't letting that server go at all. I've been there from the beginning and I will be there till the end. I'm just throwing them under the bus because they are my friends irl and I can do that without being a bad battle buddy. I'm still just as much of this server as the first gen's like Drug, even tho they are gone, EVERYONE remembers Drug...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
For the most part the handful of people I still know are in my guild, and those are dropping off one by one. Naked bull doing horrible things to bunnies though, that could bring people in for sure.

Well Rakein, its your time to shine as its Noble Garden time!
Get those bunnies! *cough*

-Atlantica/Sanji/Antartica
Edited by Atlantica on 4/2/2013 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I can't tell you how many off-colored remarks I have thought better of posting. After a ban or two I've gotten rather shy about posting stuff. Maybe it's true with others? I dunno. but hello Mok!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Mok has a forums still?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm still creeping the in the forums.....barely. Got to the point where im slowly not caring to check to see if anyone posted anything
Reply Quote
Every time I post, I lock up my account or get banned so yeah, there's that..
"people having fun? not on our game dammit!"

edit - wow this post is old, sorry.
Edited by Konkueso on 11/9/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]