Long live GANGAM STYLE - Harlem shake :S

90 Goblin Death Knight
The Harlem shake has got absolutely NOTHING on Gangam Style.

I am sorry but it's just rubbish.

LONG LIVE GANGAM STYLE! :D

Signed,

Ps....Kaddaj
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Both of those things suck.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Dear Worgen,

No Helmets look good on you.

Signed,

A Goblin - who also has trouble fitting helmets.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Dear Worgen,

Signed,

I am aware of that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
/pat worgen
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
but what one will last longer? as a dj on the weekends, i get tons of request for psy, havent for harlem yet, but from what it looks like its only one certain part of harlem that people get crazy at.

Dont get me wrong, i think its funny as all heck, but being 30 seconds compared to 4 mins is a big difference.

btw my personal favorite one is this
http://youtu.be/hWsBIQicYtE

these guys are awesome
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
but what one will last longer? as a dj on the weekends, i get tons of request for psy, havent for harlem yet, but from what it looks like its only one certain part of harlem that people get crazy at.

Dont get me wrong, i think its funny as all heck, but being 30 seconds compared to 4 mins is a big difference.

btw my personal favorite one is this
http://youtu.be/hWsBIQicYtE

these guys are awesome
I see them as 2 different things really. Harlem Shake can really only be used for youtube videos and flash mobs, I don't see it hitting the club scene or even tv very much.

But I'm loving all these Harlem Shake videos I'm seeing. I think they're hilarious.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Harlem Shake was being played out long before it was a meme, the song its self has been out since early last year.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/14/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Nasari
Harlem Shake was being played out long before it was a meme, the song its self has been out since early last year.

This. As usual with EDM, the mainstream pays no attention when the song is on promo, in rotation, etc. They only care when some people put on stupid masks and follow some meme. Then, "THE DROP IS SO SICK!" and "I LOVE THIS TUNE".

If you all would listen to some good EDM now, you would realize that there are catchy tunes and beats like this readily available. You can stream or download them now and enjoy them without using the excuse of a silly meme to dig the music.

ffs.... /sigh.
Edited by Breakbeat on 2/17/2013 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Dear Worgen,

Signed,

Incorrect. Eyepatches look good on worgen
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
You got to hand it to Gangam style. Its a good video and one good lookin chick he got dancing with him.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
My take away from both videos:
PSY is a baller.
The Harlem Shake is something you do in your dorm room when your mates show up in spandex body suits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]