[H] <Depricated> <25> Core 10man recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey you bunch of losers!

Depricated is both spelled wrong and recruiting! We are looking for two solid DPS for our core 10man group. Our preference would be a hunter and a mage or warlock, but we will consider any applications for ranged DPS. We ask that you are at least in raid ready gear before applying.

We are currently 8 out of 16 in raiding with MSV on farm and we are working on a few heroic modes.

We are NOT a hardcore raiding guild but we try to maintain a core group and a steady level of progress and participation. We are understanding of work schedules and real life but would like a steady core group with at least 80% attendance.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday, 9pm to 12am server time (EST).

If you have any questions, message me or Squishable in game.

We are a friendly (except me, I'm kind of a douche), laid back and chill group without strict rules or regulations on behavior as long as you fall in line when needed.

Vent and DBM are required.

See you in trade chat!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Draxonicar
See you in trade chat!

[2. Trade] [Draxonicar]: Wow did you guys hear that Depricated are recruiting again?
[2. Trade] [Draxonicar]: Just kidding. Did somebody say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?!

::grabs soda:: Oh, please do go on... You are a master of humor and the art of story telling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bamp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]