LF new home

Ysondre is beyond terribad. I've been there since 2007 and it hasn't gotten better at all so, a few friends and myself are looking for a new home. Mug'thol has about an average population so this is one of the first few I've felt ok about. Before we make a move though, i was just wondering.. how's the RBG/arena scene here? raiding 10m/25m? serious responses appreciated. Trolling is ok too, but only if you bring gummibears.
Edited by Samsquamch on 2/14/2013 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
GO

(We still do this, right guysz?!)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Our guild has been on Mug'thol since 2 months before MoP's release. We were leaving a dieing server in Bonechewer, and have found that recruiting and active players is much easier here now on Mug'thol. Horde dominates the server, so there isn't much world pvp, but there is quite a lot of RBG's going on in Trade, as well as pug TOES and HoF. There is around 3-5 25 man guilds, with the ability to see more in the coming weeks for the release for 5.2. My guild itself is looking to push to 25 mans.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The remnants of the guild "reported" are here on mug'thol now from Ysondre. I highly suggest you and your friends make the move here. So far this server is much better then ysondre. Also, there are far less trolls and immature kids :). If you have any questions feel free to whisper me I will fill you in.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
dont do it blood bath
Reply Quote
GO

nope
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
GO

(Yup)

BACK
Edited by Draglok on 2/21/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]