WTB Glory of the DS Raider

90 Night Elf Druid
Reins of the Twilight Harbinger

It's one of my favorite mounts, and I have no other way of getting it. I only need the Heroics (minus Morchok) and Dont Stand... Deck Defender, and Holding Hands.

My battle tag is Nuru#1777 Hoping to find a group willing to take one step back in time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
openraid.us

Absolutely free and i can guarantee multiple groups are doing everything you need weekly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
^^ And if you don't find what you are looking for, don't be afraid to lead an event, thats how I got my chromatic champion, found 9 other people that needed it and every week BOOM, cleared in an hour
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Reins of the Twilight Harbinger

It's one of my favorite mounts, and I have no other way of getting it. I only need the Heroics (minus Morchok) and Dont Stand... Deck Defender, and Holding Hands.

My battle tag is Nuru#1777 Hoping to find a group willing to take one step back in time.

This is probably one of the easiest meta's in the game.

I have gone on two runs and I am only missing a few of them. I suggest joining a openraid.us.

Once I finally get my Panda Hero Glory done, I will be forming a "DS For nOOBs" followed by "H DS for nOObs" for people who have never been there and need that experience.

FYI, it is much harder than Panda LFR even for 90's ... especially on Heroic.
Edited by Mantaur on 2/15/2013 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Would really hope you actually see this post before really considering trading someone a tcg hippogryph for a DS meta.....Openraid is there for a reason and while i can understand not knowing about it without some searching there's no reason to pay stupid amounts to get easy achievements done.

And to the guy above me yes to a bunch of new freshly dinged 90s that have never set foot in DS yes heroic is harder than lfr. But to a somewhat coordinated group that has the gear advantage behind them you can laugh at every single mechanic(except for the debuff on spine that healers need to know). Mechanics in lfr actually matter depending on boss where as old pre MoP content there's very little that is more than a joke currently.

And hell i'd farm up the other 7 skyshards for corrupted hippogryph if thats what you were trading for it(if you scout around a little on various servers you'll actually see the ruby serpent going for anywhere around 15-30k where as your trade mount is something around 75-100k).
Edited by Wilhelm on 2/15/2013 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wilhelm,
I did see the post, and I had no idea Openraid even existed. I registered already and I am so happy this might actually work!

I've had no bites selling the mount on my server, only one "serious" offer of 50k. I have farmed for an eternity for shards and do not have a single one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]