WW Monk LF 25 Raiding

90 Undead Monk
Well with the next patch almost here I was wanting to try and get into a solid raiding guild. For the most part I've not really raided this first part but MSV 6/6 HOF 2/6 and Toes 3/4. That was on a warlock that I don't play much but yah. Most of them was with pugs or friends. I've also yet to find a guild that really has people in it for the raids and not just for personal gain.

Id say I'm pretty up to date on any and all class out there. Monk being my fav for pve and pvp. I'm very competitive and like to be on top. I'm big on people and myself being on time and ready to go . I do not like being told the raid starts @ 7pm but people don't log on till then and we start @ say 7:30.

My dps on my monk is pretty good I think for the gear it has. Simulationcraft has me @ 101651.6 with my current gear set up. On the heroic target dummy self buffed I do like 80 sum k.

Addons that I use for raiding are.
DBM
Tellmewhen
DoomcooldownPULSE
GTFO
NUGz
TauntSPY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]