character showing up as level 1

100 Troll Hunter
Mobile armory is working fine for me in every way except that my 90 hunter Gorlax - Kil'Jaeden shows up as a level 1. Because of this I can't use mobile auction houe on this character.

I've tried a few things to fix it already. I deleted the cache and app data and reinstalled the application but it did not fix the problem. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue and if/how it can be fixed.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I've forwarded this to an engineer to take a look.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
UPDATE:

Since your reply I have been able to use mobile armory with my hunter once. One day out of the blue he showed up as level 90 on my character list and I was able to use all features with that character. Unfortunately, the next time i logged in and every time since, he is back to appearing as a level 1.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Can you confirm if your hunter is still alternating between displaying as level 1 and level 90? We believe we fixed the root cause of this conflicting data.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]