I need a new game...

90 Pandaren Monk
I'm tired of all the CoD crap, the games terrible. I need a game that I can just relax and play for hours on end (FYI I already have Skyrim)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Its pretty addictive.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The Civilization series has always been good for making hours and hours go by...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
If you like strategy games then Civilization makes fantastic games
Also check out paradox interactive games. They pretty much are all strategy games but all are very good.
Edited by Hiroran on 2/15/2013 5:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Dead Space 3
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Multiplayer competitive- Halo 4

Multiplayer Co Op- Arcade game (Spelunky) full game (Borderlands 2)

Story line: L.a. Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Walking Dead Tell Tale series (Arcade), Sleeping Dogs

Arcade: Spelunky, Walking Dead, Minecraft, Doritos Crash Course (it's a FREE xbla game it's an obstacle course game)

Kinect- Wipeout: In the zone
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Try Awesomenauts. It's on steam. I'd recommend the PC version because they can actually patch and update way faster then how it works on consoles.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken, Street Fighter X Tekken. I love 2D fighters
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Sims...... yeah I went there.... you can just torment the crap out of them and it wont hurt no one!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
Well you know, you can always play WoW. With the way that Blizzard is making the game, it's becoming way more casual and you never really run out of stuff to do.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems
Gemcraft, any of 'em

Or just go get a handful of emulators and a rom pack. Cant beat some classic NES, Genesis and arcade games.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Its pretty addictive.

True story...I played XCOM-UFO Defense when I was a kid. Normally when they remake a game like that I get my hope's up really high only to have them smashed because it doesn't live up the memory...I can comfortably say that Enemy Unknown lived up to what I wanted it to be!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Definitely XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Awesome AWESOME game and addicting as hell.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
FPS: Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2

HandS: Darksiders 2, Assassins Creed 3

RPG: Fallout 3

MMO: Guild Wars 2, Rift, TERA, The Secret World
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Warrior
I have been absolutely addicted to Fire Emblem Awakening for the last two or so weeks.

The only reason I am not playing it now is because my brother is.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Forgot to mention one of the bets RPG's out there....

The Witcher 2

:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Witcher series is excellent, but isn't relaxing by any means. It's very difficult and mentally stimulating.

Hmm, other than Oblivion (older but still excellent, especially moded) and morrowind

Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning
This game is pretty cake, but you can decide not to break it by refusing to get the higher end gems. Sorta a single person wow, really.

Boarderlands 1 and 2 for fps, the humor is crude but effiecient.

I'm a big fan of fighters, and no one has to know you're button mashing the coputer to death on super mega ultra easy if it makes you happy. (I often unwind by doing ghost battles in T6)

XCOM has my vote. I've never played it but it looks excellent.

Ah and for RPGS, play the old ones.

.Hack series, Digital Devil Saga, Persona, Fire Emblem, old FF games, Xenogears, Xenosaga Series... the list goes on and on.
Edited by Naérdriel on 2/20/2013 6:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
depending on what you play, i know a few.

for computer, try Battlefield Heroes or need for speed worlds.
Xbox, i found myself playing dragon age late into the night.
dont know for ps3, never owned one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/15/2013 11:47 PMPosted by Niabella
Sims...... yeah I went there.... you can just torment the crap out of them and it wont hurt no one!

Yes you did. And I'll continue with your thoughts...

Sim City. Addictive and fun.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Grand. Theft. Auto.

Any game from that franchise is fun and addictive. I personally like III, with Vice City being a close second, and San Andreas is pretty good.

Even IV is amazing.

However if you don't want to be a criminal, then I recommend any Resident Evil game. I'd say go with IV first, but it doesn't matter, even the first three (the original playstyle) are just as fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]