Rogues in pvp 5.2

90 Undead Death Knight
So after watching a bunch of footage from the 5.2 ptr I can see that although it won't be another 4.3 for rogues, it will be similar. From 4.3 until now I have been playing my enhancement shaman and my frost dk, both of which will get utterly destroyed by rogues once again next patch. I've been thinking of trying out a new class so I was wondering which class (if there are any :P) that you guys have trouble with specifically for next patch.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a flame fest and thanks for any response!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
He is probably alluding to Sub's openers (Subterfuge) +PotW, paired with Marked for Death Eviscerates.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
/sigh I should have known that I could not come on the rogue forums without a bunch of whining. The point of the post is this: Rogues will destroy my 2 main characters next patch once again and I was going to level something else anyways. What classes are most difficult for you to beat? That is all. Thank you.
Edited by Püff on 2/15/2013 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The classes we have the most difficulty against is a well played one.

You can re-roll all you want, it wont help you against rogues or anyone else if you don't take the time to master it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/15/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Püff
/sigh I should have known that I could not come on the rogue forums without a bunch of whining. The point of the post is this: Rogues will destroy my 2 main characters next patch once again and I was going to level something else anyways. What classes are most difficult for you to beat? That is all. Thank you.

-_-?

Okay?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
02/15/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Püff

Hmm... the only whining I see in this thread are your posts?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Don't re-roll, just go blood spec...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/15/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Püff
So after watching a bunch of footage from the 5.2 ptr I can see that although it won't be another 4.3 for rogues, it will be similar.

maybe instead of watching videos of the PTR, you should play the PTR yourself?
i believe doing so will give you a more accurate opinion of the upcoming patch.

one of the only classes i have trouble with on the PTR in a 1v1 situation , is UH DK's.
Edited by Viiss on 2/15/2013 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Blood Dk's and seasoned Warriors are honestly my only "Trouble" however i do agree with Backstabi that a veteran player to a class will give you great challenge. Most Hunters and Shadow Priests as of late are reroll FOTM toons and even though considered OP atm are not as skilled as the players who have been playing them all along. If you battle a Warrior who is FOTM and then fight a Warrior who is seasoned you will notice a HUGE difference. I believe you master a class and spec and you can fight anyone. Everyone will always "and should" have a nemesis. Too many alts will cause finger fumbling and a moment to think. Playing one class is fluid motion and instinct imo. Happy Hunting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/15/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Jittèrz
Too many alts will cause finger fumbling and a moment to think.

at the same time, having alts will give you first hand insight as to how those classes works, and how to counter them more effectively.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
hm... viiss when you say you have trouble with a well played UH dk are you being nice? i mean, really? maybe, i don't know.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Play one class, stick to one class and you'll have your highs and lows and make the best of them.
but yes, we will enjoy our highs in a few weeks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
play many classes, learn many classes, don't get stuck in tunnel vision single class mode.

many of wow's best pvpers play MORE than one class/spec/toon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
So after watching a bunch of footage from the 5.2 ptr I can see that although it won't be another 4.3 for rogues, it will be similar. From 4.3 until now I have been playing my enhancement shaman and my frost dk, both of which will get utterly destroyed by rogues once again next patch. I've been thinking of trying out a new class so I was wondering which class (if there are any :P) that you guys have trouble with specifically for next patch.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a flame fest and thanks for any response!

F O T M
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]