Noone to recruit, not enough to raid with...

90 Night Elf Priest
Hi All,

I could be completely wrong with this, but myself and most of our old raiding team have come back to Pandaria to start raiding (we took some serious time off after many years of playing) and there simply isnt seeming to be anyone on Jubei'thos alliance to fill the gaps in our ranks. Its as if the population has dropped dramatically, and most (99%) of the remaining players are guilded and those who arent ... are not for a reason.

Are any other guilds experiencing this?

We are considering transferring realms, but would much rather combine our team with another in a similar situation.

Please feel free to PM Me ingame, or email us at riftd@icloud.com

Cheers,

Dae
Edited by Daèmon on 2/15/2013 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Horde site, you took the words right out of my mouth. We are experiencing the exact same thing!

Excuse the bad Meat Loaf pun though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/15/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Sead
Excuse the bad Meat Loaf pun

dont think enough people would have got that to point it out
Reply Quote
Is there actually anyone still on this server back from the old days? haven't looked at this forum since like October of last year?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
dont even know who killage is. you werent here when it was considered good old days
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
danny killage is just one of the godmode rejects left floating around in obscurity
Reply Quote
Aww Agi Ily <3 have you seen Swiss lately?, been missing his dulcet tones tbh :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Alliance lack of players, LFR/LFD and dailies giving enough gear to not be concerned with real raiding anymore. Pretty sad state, considering mop is a decent expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So yeah, Ive been checking out a lot of the realms and Jubei seems to be the worse.

Frostmourne literally has 15x the players online at 2am on a bad day, than Jubei'thos does during peak hours any day of the week..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Guys, get as many people as you can behind this, hopefully blizzard can look at free migrations to or from Jubei.

Cheers,

Daemon
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
!@#$ you
Reply Quote
44 Goblin Shaman
Lol... First time I've been through forums and Agitator is f**king hilarious!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I love Agitator!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]