39s thread of Devika not exploding

(Locked)

39 Human Paladin
02/18/2013 08:56 AMPosted by Combopoint
is the druid/rogue restriction also for xmogging into them?

Yes
50 Pandaren Shaman
Are Speed pots still frowned upon?
02/18/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Çér

Depends on what you use them for. If you're like me, and use them randomly, for not really much of a reason, I don't think it matters.
39 Human Priest
wargames tonight after 7pm est if anyone is interested, will be doing 1v1's, 2v2's, 3v3's etc depending how many ppl want to play.
39 Dwarf Shaman
I am complete.
39 Dwarf Shaman
i wont be the only ele shaman on alliance this week, damn it there went my originality points!
39 Dwarf Shaman
shhhh, ppl will still think im a boomy
90 Draenei Warrior
I went ele just to try it out, enhance got boned so far in mop and alliance has 200 warriors as it is....R.I.P 39 fury, that buff to prot in 5.2 is retarded
39 Tauren Druid
02/18/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Çér

If I'm carrying flag I will only use it if the situation is dire...like if someone will regrab the flag if I don't get there in time.

Most often I use them if I am not carrying flag and simply need to get there in time to slow/detain a regrab attempt. Using this before or after Dash allows me to cover a lot of ground and score a potential return.
50 Pandaren Shaman
02/18/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Goldenclaw

If I'm carrying flag I will only use it if the situation is dire...like if someone will regrab the flag if I don't get there in time.

Most often I use them if I am not carrying flag and simply need to get there in time to slow/detain a regrab attempt. Using this before or after Dash allows me to cover a lot of ground and score a potential return.

I think I understand what you are trying to say. Thank you
39 Human Priest
enjoyed the arenas tonight guys. hopefully we can do this type of stuff every monday.
02/18/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Guttedclass
I went ele just to try it out, enhance got boned so far in mop and alliance has 200 warriors as it is....R.I.P 39 fury, that buff to prot in 5.2 is retarded

I don't understand why people keep saying this. Enhance isn't stupid OP like it was in Cata, but it's just as viable as any warrior because it brings much needed utility to the field.
90 Draenei Warrior
02/19/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Baeloro

I don't understand why people keep saying this. Enhance isn't stupid OP like it was in Cata, but it's just as viable as any warrior because it brings much needed utility to the field.

Enhance is the worst its ever been, it wasnt this bad in wrath/pre xp off. all the utility you bring as a wet noodle is also brought by the other 2 specs. sure some people will stay play it and do alright but im not a big fan of being squishy while hitting like a !@#$%^. i can handle one or the other!
what is love
24 Night Elf Priest
02/19/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Bückdich
what is love

That burning sensation when you pee?
02/19/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Bückdich
what is love

Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me.... no more...
Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me.... no more...
39 Draenei Shaman
games tonight!
39 Human Warlock
Just made a Green Lens of Agility, stats are 10Stam 28Agil

Total Crafted:
15x Int
5x Spirit
1x Agil
1x Boar
Edited by Stillavirgin on 2/20/2013 1:09 PM PST
39 Blood Elf Paladin
ill be doin scholo runs in an hour or so for anybody he needs them...that is if you dont need the cloth belt...you cant have that

mehbeh 2 hours instead
Edited by Necoangelus on 2/20/2013 2:35 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]