39s thread of Devika not exploding

(Locked)

39 Human Priest
if i get to play tonight it will most likely be around 10:30 est, but i dont have work tomorrow so i can stay up sorta late.
39 Dwarf Shaman
WSG CTA, mmmmmmmm. it is almost time
80 Gnome Rogue
Nevermind, absolutely terrible night and I'm good on games. Have fun.
Edited by Mocky on 2/20/2013 5:19 PM PST
39 Human Warlock
Those first time games were not so good. Hopefully we can make them a bit better as the night goes on.
49 Human Rogue
02/20/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Mocky
Nevermind, absolutely terrible night and I'm good on games. Have fun.

xddddddd
39 Tauren Druid
gg
For sure. That game was intense.
39 Tauren Druid
02/20/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Yoube

The life of a repo man is always intense.
90 Draenei Warrior
Game i played in was garbage, not sure what happened but the horde pretty much gave up.
good horde were still downstairs shakin things out
39 Tauren Druid
02/20/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Goldenclaw

Btw Yoube that is a reference to Repo Man, a cult classic from the 80's. It has the GC sticker of approval.

Example scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HZjZbJuhPAo#t=57s
02/20/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Goldenclaw

Btw Yoube that is a reference to Repo Man, a cult classic from the 80's. It has the GC sticker of approval.

Example scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HZjZbJuhPAo#t=57s

I shall watch, but I am thoroughly annoyed I have to watch an entire movie to understand the reference. :p
39 Tauren Druid
02/20/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Yoube
I shall watch, but I am thoroughly annoyed I have to watch an entire movie to understand the reference. :p

The movie is a masterpiece that easily has 50 or more memorable quotes, I am not sure if I could do it justice by trying to summarize it.
39 Human Mage
i missed the games again didn't i
They are still popping
39 Draenei Shaman
I haven't seen Repo Man in...gads, 20 years. It got *weird* at the end. Er, weirder?

Sorry I can't join in games tonight. Waiting on a phone call, and internet connection dropping packets again.
90 Draenei Warrior
Last game i managed to be one of the people trying to kill efc in mid and cost us the game, thats my bonehead mistake for the night so im going to stop que'ing.
Edited by Guttedclass on 2/20/2013 7:43 PM PST
39 Tauren Druid
02/20/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Guttedclass
Last game i managed to be one of the people trying to kill efc in mid and cost us the game, thats my bonehead mistake for the night so im going to stop que'ing.

Are you referring to the Alliance derp of leaving 2 hunters trying to cross with flag with no other support?

Thus broke the sacred rule, "Thou shalt not try to force flag across the field".
90 Draenei Warrior
02/20/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Goldenclaw

Are you referring to the Alliance derp of leaving 2 hunters trying to cross with flag with no other support?

Thus broke the sacred rule, "Thou shalt not try to force flag across the field".

that be it, kind of tunnel visioned you and neco...
i just logged on

QUEUE DAMNIT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]