[A] Focus LF Exceptional Spriest//Boomkin

90 Human Warrior
Hello Focus is back looking for a Spriest or Boomkin for our weekly runs our Goal atm is to work on clearing up HoF before 5.2 we are at Garalon and plan to break off some bug legs this coming week.

What we are looking for outta our Raiders

Be ontime and ready to raid.

Study the fights before we get to the boss videos blogs whatever your comfy with.

Know your class and dont be affriad to ask questions.

The ability to adapt on the fly to advanced encounters... Debuff watching Stacking up spreading out... you know the fun !@#$ :)

Have a good attitude if your not a fan of Dieing.. and cant keep a positive attitude after a few wipes then need not apply. It just is going to happen if you plan on seeing new content :)

Ability to listen to ventrilo to hear when we need Cds//Abilities delt with.

**OUR Raid Times**

Current Progress 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF some raiders have more Exp

Raids are Wenesday and Friday 8:30-11:30 server Est. Subject to change Possibly adding 3rd day in future once we have set group

Little info about ourselfs Most of this group has been raiding together since end of wrath Cata and are good friends. We have a good times in our raids but still adress what needs to be so we can down the bosses infront of us. If you are the type of person who cant joke around or who cant have fun but still play your class to the ability needed then need not waist time reading more.

If this sounds like something your interested in please Contact me ingame on Pager Madnezz Gooseman or Jst add me on Battletag Goosefraba#1909 for any questions you have.

**Focus is also looking for more raiders for our other raid groups**

Sunday Tuesday 7-10pm server time est.
Full on pallies

All exeptinal Apps will be reviewed so if you thing youd be a nice addition to Focus then drop me a ingame msg or apply to focus at http://thefocusguild.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for a dps
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for some apps
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LF Spriest still.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for an Update!

LF 1 Disc/Holy OS Shadow Priest or Hpally Weekly Guild Group Wednesday Friday 830pm est.

LF 1 Exectional DpS also for the Wednesday, Friday 830-1130 pm est.

*What We Expect*
You to be dedicated and ready for the challenges ahead.
The known-how of your classes specs, ability, gemming, rotation ect.
Cool under pressure
The ability to show up to all raids, We do understand that real life has a way of tossing itself at you, but communication is key if you cannot make a raid.
most of the WANT to have some FUN after this is a game.

Also Recruiting DPS/Tanks/Heals For 3rd raid Group
They will be running Sunday, Tuesday 7pm est -10pm est

ATM group has
Pally healer
Pally DPS
Resto Druid
Monk DPS (tank os)

If this sounds like something you may be interested in please feel free to msg me on Pager, or for a more direct approach add my battletag Goosefraba#1909 or apply to the website.

http://thefocusguild.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Pager on 2/27/2013 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bump need some apps lets fill before 5.2 come raid with us....

We have cake
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
I have a Spriest. Still working on his gear and would obviously need to faction change. You can lookup Darkain or this toon for some history on raiding. I used to tank on this guy in WotLK, back when Catalina Wine Mixer was 'something'.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Add my battletag Goosefraba#1909
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]