Story Forum Community Lounge 55

Link to the last lounge: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7895079574

No hating, flaming or heated debates over Religion, politics, etc..

Keep it simple and fun :D

Enjoy.

Story Forum Community Lounge Creation Rules:

1) The thread must be called "Story Forum Community Lounge" followed by its number
2) If you created the current lounge, you can not create the next one.
3) You must wait 2 minutes after the previous lounge capped to create the following.
4) You must post these rules in the Original Post, so all can see the rules in future loun
I don't like Darmonic.
02/16/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Lorelaî
I don't like Darmonic.

Eh. Just needs to stop making High Elf threads.
90 Human Warrior
Now now.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Huh, I didn't even noticed I capped the last one lol.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
That's pretty cool that we have a chain of lounges that goes all the way back to Lounge 36. Pretty sad that Blizzard deleted Lounge 36 though, that's history for us! We're a proud group of the Story Forum Community Lounge and then Blizzard goes and does something like that. It's like burning the ancient Mayan library to the ground simply because one group of people didn't like them. I don't care how much you dislike someone, you just don't go burning knowledge!
I just report Darmonic for spam every time he posts.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't like anyone.

In other news, I do like milkshakes.
02/16/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Raynell
I don't like anyone.

In other news, I do like milkshakes.

I love milkshakes. Now I really want one.
Blah raiding and I'm super tired.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
I don't know what the rest of you are doing but I've been doing Algebra homework online and I'm going to be doing Algebra homework online until midnight since apparently ten different assignments of quizzes are due by midnight tonight. So it would have been nice to eat some dinner, socialize with people or do my dailies tonight but I guess not. Looks like I get the fun of doing all these assignments tonight and then do anything else I want to do after midnight today. So I hope you didn't expect to do anything with me tonight, if you did then blame my math teacher. She already sucks at teaching anyways!
02/16/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Vynathlon
I don't know what the rest of you are doing but I've been doing Algebra homework online and I'm going to be doing Algebra homework online until midnight since apparently ten different assignments of quizzes are due by midnight tonight. So it would have been nice to eat some dinner, socialize with people or do my dailies tonight but I guess not. Looks like I get the fun of doing all these assignments tonight and then do anything else I want to do after midnight today. So I hope you didn't expect to do anything with me tonight, if you did then blame my math teacher. She already sucks at teaching anyways!

I love Algebra.
I'm doing Blade Lord Ta'yak. People are having difficulties dodging the tornados, or we'd have him.

So bloody tired atm.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
02/16/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Haaely

I love Algebra.
Here, see if you can figure out this question. I'm stuck on it and at this rate I'll be stuck on it all night and lose points on 5 other assignments.

x+y+z= -7
2x+5y+2z = -32
-x+6y-3z = -35

Find solutions x, y, and z.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Well I got everything turned in on time, no thanks to you Haely. And I got a 75 out of all of the quizzes, but some of them were hundreds, while others were 20s. The question I asked you about but you never responded to was one of the questions that I got wrong. For that particular quiz I got a 60 on it because I never found an answer for it. And then to make matters worse, I got my dad who's an actuary and does calculations like this all the time to help me on it and he recently got back to me with the answers to the questions, all of which were wrong. I'm so exhausted. I think I'm going to get something to eat since I missed dinner, take a shower since I still haven't done so today, and skip my dailies for today and just go to bed.
Guess who?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/17/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Omacron
Guess who?

The Doctor?
90 Night Elf Priest
Morning!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]