Now we know who is boss. Horde

90 Tauren Paladin
After we came today and slaughtered you all at Galleon, then stole your kill, I think it's pretty safe to say which side is the daddy in this relationship. FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Death Knight
all you have to do is look at the population balance to see that. but whatevs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yep, takes real guts to roll on the faction that outnumbers the other 2:1. Bravo sir.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This happened when I swapped from Alliance to Horde years ago.

Welcome to Wildhammer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
After we came today and slaughtered you all at Galleon, then stole your kill, I think it's pretty safe to say which side is the daddy in this relationship. FOR THE HORDE!

Just like how today we were downing the world boss on the Isle and an ally mage tried picking some of our raid off. So we raided an alliance city is that poor mages honor.

Just sayyinn' don't mess with horde raid groups.

Yep, takes real guts to roll on the faction that outnumbers the other 2:1. Bravo sir.

@Cancionanxo
Well the server has changed since I have played that much is true. I for one, never look at any of the statistics when creating my character. Always been horde and that will never change. We, as horde, seem to be doing worse in PvP to you guys.

I hear of a lot of people transferring to horde from alliance. I wonder why that is? I still don't think that should be allowed, but thats why its called an opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
[quote]

I hear of a lot of people transferring to horde from alliance. I wonder why that is? I still don't think that should be allowed, but thats why its called an opinion.

I got tired of playing Alliance so I switched? I had played Alliance since early 2004 when I started playing in closed beta and had been Alliance well into 2008.

To generalize either population as being better or worse than the other is pretty ridiculous in itself. Because people can play either faction, it serves to show that there is zero way you can make assumptions based on faction choice/preference. That being said, Horde almost always lose AV, Alliance almost always win X or Y - some of these things don't change regardless of who is playing.

Back in Vanilla/TBC, the Horde on this server were significantly better than us (NoX) at WSG. We lost 0-3, actually, in a well publicized series of matches. At the very same time my arena team was not just #1 out of everyone on the server, but #1 across the whole battlegroup. This just shows those generalities of "HORDE IS BETTER THAN ALLY AT PVP THATS WHY YOU SWITCHED LOL" are only baseless claims that are founded on one person's experiences and not enough statistical data to derive any true conclusion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]