The last thing DK's need is a damage buff

90 Orc Death Knight
Running what i am running now next season 'double healer DK'. With so much damage !@#$ will be amusing.

But in all honesty i think whoever made these decisions and whoever responsible for DK balance should do something else for living, that includes GC as well.

Damage buffed for most classes, this is so stupid. So next season as it looks going to be worse season ever and its looks like MOP beginning to be worse exp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/19/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Marshmellow
Did they change something to make arcane really good?

Arcane is the highest damage pve spec in the game.

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
heh,heh,heh... ;) I didn't even know i was getting a buff!
Although "The Frost and Unholy Tier-14 2-piece set bonus has been reduced to 4% (was 10%) increased damage on Frost Strike, Obliterate, and Scourge Strike." made me pretty sad, this has made up for it :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/21/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Exmortem
Did they change something to make arcane really good?

Arcane is the highest damage pve spec in the game.

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/

Yes, Im aware it is the best spec for pve (because I play it) I believe the person I asked that question to was saying that arcane was really good in pvp
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's still really amusing watching an Arcane/frost mage complain about DKs damage.

Wonder when blizzard will realize we don't need that damage?
Edited by Mauden on 2/21/2013 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
It's still really amusing watching an Arcane/frost mage complain about DKs damage.

I could spec fire to make it more amusing

but then again, why would I go through so much trouble to amuse a 1200 dk that probably doesn't know his own class
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

but then again, why would I go through so much trouble to amuse a 1200 dk that probably doesn't know his own class

Nope! I don't know my own class anymore, I used to be only frost/blood and since MoP I've lost interest in being a DK and tried to PvP, we are not too good in PvP survival-wise.. found that out the enjoyable way!

I'm actually maining my rogue and getting him geared now.

I don't even know what 1200 means actually, I haven't done much arenas since wrath and even then I didn't like the stress it gave so I stopped doing them.

I don't like how MoP has changed DKs, I don't like half of our talents and expressed that during beta and I especially don't like our 90 talents as I was mostly a PvE player then. (Mostly because during cata was lolfrostmage in Randoms and that just wasn't enjoyable)

Tried going unholy, tried going blood, tried staying frost, DKs just lost every bit of interest I had in them gameplay-wise that kept me playing them.

though, really, meaningless insults don't reinforce your point it just weakens it.
Edited by Mauden on 2/21/2013 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Nope! I don't know my own class anymore, I used to be only frost/blood and since MoP I've lost interest in being a DK and tried to PvP, we are not too good in PvP survival-wise.. found that out the enjoyable way!

I'm actually maining my rogue and getting him geared now.

I don't even know what 1200 means actually, I haven't done much arenas since wrath and even then I didn't like the stress it gave so I stopped doing them.

I don't like how MoP has changed DKs, I don't like half of our talents and expressed that during beta and I especially don't like our 90 talents as I was mostly a PvE player then. (Mostly because during cata was lolfrostmage in Randoms and that just wasn't enjoyable)

Tried going unholy, tried going blood, tried staying frost, DKs just lost every bit of interest I had in them gameplay-wise that kept me playing them.

though, really, meaningless insults don't reinforce your point it just weakens it.

Sadly its the idiots like you that blizzard tries to balance this game around

"I got killed by "x" class in a random bg they need to be nerfed"

they appeal this game to casuals now and it's just sad
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Sadly its the idiots like you that blizzard tries to balance this game around

"I got killed by "x" class in a random bg they need to be nerfed"

they appeal this game to casuals now and it's just sad

...Soooo.
You didn't even read what I said did you?
Okay.

Mark as troll and move on I guess.
Edited by Mauden on 2/21/2013 10:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Haven't read all 13 pages of this thread, but that source link, isn't it talking about SET bonuses? i.e., you get the buffs when equipping an armor set? Doesn't look like a base change to me, and all classes get bonuses.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
02/21/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Geladriel
Haven't read all 13 pages of this thread, but that source link, isn't it talking about SET bonuses? i.e., you get the buffs when equipping an armor set? Doesn't look like a base change to me, and all classes get bonuses.

Its a PvE change to make up for the loss of our T14 bonuses (which were very strong), and fix scaling between DW, 2h, and UH.

OP is basically crying because 2h frost can do well in PvP (if it has up time and gets KM procs and then has runes to dump) and its getting its dmg buffed further.

Which is funny because there are classes that hit harder more often with better tool kits that god buffed, but you know, better nerf DKs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i guess you all forgot when they released the class its a HERO CLASS
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/21/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Scourgelord
i guess you all forgot when they released the class its a HERO CLASS

Doesn't mean it should be broken.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/21/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Delzoun
Which is funny because there are classes that hit harder more often

no, there are not.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
But Frost DKs DO do the most damage in the game. I can't believe anyone's actually arguing against that.

Warriors and mages probably do more burst, but in terms of dps, a DK wins hands down.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight

Please tell me you aren't serious. Try preventing an arcane mage from spamming one arcane blast after another into you. It's easy- just interrupt.

Then try the same thing with howling blast spam and let me know how that works out for you.
Edited by Dhirken on 2/21/2013 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

Please tell me you aren't serious. Try preventing an arcane mage from spamming one arcane blast after another into you. It's easy- just interrupt.

Then try the same thing with howling blast spam and let me know how that works out for you.

That.

That was the most hilarious thing I've read.
Arcane is the highest damage in PvE currently right now, right?
Frost has always been annoying as hell alongside insane damage.

I never specified which was more powerful where because I assumed people would be smart enough to assume I meant PvE - Arcane PvP - Frost
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Death Knight
- Might of the Frozen Wastes to 20% melee damage, up from 10%.
- Icy Talons increases attack speed by 30%, up from 20%.
- Blood Plague and Frost Fever damage +30%.
- Howling Blast damage to primary target +23%. Damage to secondary targets remains unchanged. Note: the tooltip for secondary damage says 0.5 but it has been 0.8 for some time.
- Scourge Strike damage +7.7%.

INB4 overlord dks defednding their class

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/254470-ptr-class-and-set-bonus-issues-part-iii/
source ^^^

U Mad bro? ... U Jelly? ... Do you even lift? ... *insert average memetroll response here*

Seriously? ... You guys complain about DK's too much. DK's can tank, DK's can dps, DK's are better than me! ohnooooez! ... If you really believe it... then roll DK. Its like the PVP happened on PVP threads, when they say roll PVE. If you don't like your class and feel DK's are so much better, roll DK. You have a choice. Make it, or don't.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
His class has nothing to do with this topic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]