The last thing DK's need is a damage buff

100 Night Elf Druid
-mage one shots everyone in a deep, while having the best cc and some of the best survivability in the game

"this is balanced guys"

-dk's get damage buffs

"WTF BLIZZ?"

I don't know why people don't like you.

Cause I like you.

depends on what you play
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This feels a little excessive, but I play a dk so it's fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

It appears I have turned the light off in the kitchen and the retard roaches have come out of their holes

well, why is it ok for mages to be over the top, but not dks?

these changes actually make things more balanced, as odd as that may sound. if they arent going to tone mages down, I say buff everyone to retarded damage status.

It appears that you only see the way of balacing classes is with damage changes

and idk where you are getting "mage one shots everyone in a deep"

i'm sorry that 99% of the people in these threads cant see past their own classes and thats why blizzard doesnt take them seriously
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

It appears I have turned the light off in the kitchen and the retard roaches have come out of their holes

these changes actually make things more balanced, as odd as that may sound. if they arent going to tone mages down, I say buff everyone to retarded damage status.

Because you know, I know you know, that instead of just nerfing damage once something is OP, they nerf everything else. We don't need more glass nukes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Because you know, I know you know, that instead of just nerfing damage once something is OP, they nerf everything else. We don't need more glass nukes.

We just need bigger nukes, so everything seems like glass.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/19/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Goonhah
i'm sorry that 99% of the people in these threads cant see past their own classes and thats why blizzard doesnt take them seriously
What? I play a mage on live

I did say 99% didn't I?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/19/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Marshmellow
What? I play a mage on live

I did say 99% didn't I?

Goon is the 1%? Occupy Goon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
these are all pve buffs, btw. I assume any pvp balancing (lol, good luck) will happen later, or during the season.

I agree dk's needed survivability help (ret too), but I guess they are more focused on damage instead of survivability/utility stuff atm.

who needs survivability when you can kill something before they can get a chance to do damage to you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Regardless of the contents of this thread, the title seems to be spot on. Those damage buffs are pretty large and seem completely stupid. Frost death knights can already almost 3 shot someone with cooldowns, unholy isn't far behind on super pressure, and the class is mandatory for rbgs anyways.

I don't get it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

and idk where you are getting "mage one shots everyone in a deep"

kills my hpally in a deep+ CS combo when trinket or bubble down. not 1 shot but within that chain.

but not "everyone" like rdruids thats jus one example
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't know why people don't like you.

Cause I like you.

probably because the class of the poster really has nothing to do with true atrocities.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Don't give GC Playdoh...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I kinda dislike that they are buffing dk healing
•Death Knight •Death Siphon now heals for 150% of the damage dealt (was 100%).
•The Bloodworms summoned by Blood Parasite now has 200% more health and heal for triple the amount.

I think these will make a lasting effect on blood dks in pvp, as if they weren't hard enough to kill as it is....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
can we do 15% battle fatigue instead plx not looking forward to necrotics and heavy dmg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/19/2013 08:37 PMPosted by Ballerxoxo
can we do 15% battle fatigue instead plx not looking forward to necrotics and heavy dmg

what blizzard needs to do is put overall damage on the battle fatigue
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Definitely a PvE buff.

Everything that was listed is for sustained damage.

Quit yer whining!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]