If you don't like druid then probably mage and hunter
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Druid ... no doubt about it

If you don't like druid then probably mage and hunter

THIS guy gets it :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Feral druid. Stealth, huge burst DPS, heals, mobility, flight form. Pretty much built for world PvP ganking.
Reply Quote
I don't know what you people consider as world pvp. I'm used to 80v80s from my time on Kil'Jaeden, and the last thing you ever want to be in that scenario is a melee class, aside from frost dk's of course.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
02/22/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Creamo
I don't know what you people consider as world pvp. I'm used to 80v80s from my time on Kil'Jaeden, and the last thing you ever want to be in that scenario is a melee class, aside from frost dk's of course.

in giant fights like that you want cleave damage. so yeah it eliminates tons of melee. specs like enhancement, ret, monk, just dont have the cleaving capabilities of lolstarfall.

warriors, frost dk's, and rogues still do remarkably well though.

rogues spamming FoK to throw mindnumbing and MS on the entire enemy crowd is always a good thing, lolhowlingblast, and you'll never be as awesome as TG recklessness bladestorming through the crowd.

02/22/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Odomus
Feral druid. Stealth, huge burst DPS, heals, mobility, flight form. Pretty much built for world PvP ganking.

until you wind up against something like hunter/mage/warrior/ret or get into a 2v1..

feral druid in a 2v1 is going to die. a rogue can CoS vanish out and laugh. a mage can iceblock G-invis out, a hunter/spriest can deter/dispersion rocketboots out... ferals are missing the immunity cooldowns that are necessary when things go badly...

and a feral isnt even that good 1v1... its decent.. but against some classes its just going to lose.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
im assuming you're saying rogues are crap for world pvp, in which case i have to laugh at you...

compared to a moonkin or hunter yes, ranged can dps people from certain vantage points while the rogue would just have to sit there and not be able to do anything

for instance try sniping people in the tree overlooking the vendors in halfhill as a rogue. you can't
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
compared to a moonkin or hunter yes, ranged can dps people from certain vantage points while the rogue would just have to sit there and not be able to do anything

for instance try sniping people in the tree overlooking the vendors in halfhill as a rogue. you can't

yeah, im going to have to laugh at you.

lolshadowstep

lolshurikentoss
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
and both feral & boomkin have much less of a chance at escaping if this wpvp situation goes from fair 1v1 fight into "oh crap they just showed up with half their guild and i need to rocket boots/goblin glider outta here

What? shadowmeld then flight form. It doesn't matter if the whole server is on you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
What? shadowmeld then flight form. It doesn't matter if the whole server is on you.

until you get fairie fired or death coiled or stunned or hardened shell or conc shotted and die to range damage....

you are correct, shadowmeld flght form is good. but unless you can get 45+ yards into the air before dying its not going to save you. sometimes its enough. not nearly as often as others'
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/21/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
There is no better escape in world PvP than flight form. Root - dash - flight form in 5 seconds in a 1v1

flight form is definitely annoying, but its much less effective if it isnt a 1v1 scenario.... something like deterrence + rocketboots is going to be much more effective if its not 1v1.

Ah, good ol' rocket boots. I'd almost agree w/ you if boots didn't have such an abysmal success rate these days. 10% of the time they work, 10% of the time they fire you 12 miles into the stratosphere, 80% of the time they burst into flames w/ the worlds most horrendous dot. I think Blizz has more HKs against me than the Horde thanks to boots. GG blizz =D

*I know it's hyperbole, but feels very close to the truth.
Reply Quote
Druids are ungankable and they can pick their fights just as well as rogues can. But what I hate most is how Blizzard lets them gather in flight-form, which is why everybody wants to kill them in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hunters
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i fell like rouge is a suprisiing class u can do the first hit in with that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
if u want to scare the S H I T out of someone pick rouge
Edited by Krelastrin on 8/28/2013 2:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
feral night elf

i fell like rouge is a suprisiing class u can do the first hit in with that

nm dumb necro. and its rogue.
Edited by Myrddin on 8/28/2013 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
N.Elf Druid - boomy or feral, your choice.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Rogue....if played right
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
It would be rogue,,
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
I think hunter or desto lock. Locks are extremely tanky and do a lot of damage. Hunters have um zoo which hits like a truck.
Reply Quote
I'll chip in a vote for Night Elf Druid but I'm partial to druid.

Also Night Elves have a racial that passively gives faster movement speed when stealthed, and it stacks with the Glyph of Prowl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]