Family First lev 25 guild Recruiting

100 Human Priest
we are 11th on server for alliene guilds on atchievement points but need a good raiding group to push further. WTP an experienced Raid Leader 1k gold a week to help us old folk do it right. also looking for more looking to raid the high end raids with our soon to be new raid leader. We are currently up to the cata heroics but stuck on those, we'd like to get those done and of course the panda ones. All interested in helping with this or building thier guys to this plz msg me or one of my officers or vets to be added to guild.

P.S. and as the Guild name implys this is a family friendly guild.....all with foul launguage need not apply :-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
yes, im at work atm but can add you when I get home tonight. or if you see one of my officers or vets they can add you :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
:)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
can not find you to add you to friend Yubz, are you on the Uther rhelm?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
He didn't /gquit, he got /gkicked. Like 10 times already. He's a notorious bank ninja and drama queen; always causing trouble and making people cry. STAY AWAY FROM YUBZE
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/20/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Snookers
can not find you to add you to friend Yubz, are you on the Uther rhelm?

Oh... oops :S

02/20/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Serpents
He didn't /gquit, he got /gkicked. Like 10 times already. He's a notorious bank ninja and drama queen; always causing trouble and making people cry. STAY AWAY FROM YUBZE

Shhhhh... I told you not to let anyone else know! Dammit Serpents
Edited by Yubz on 2/21/2013 1:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
pulled in a couple Raiders from this so far, still looking for that Raid Leader that i'll pay 1k gold a week to. got about 5-6 dedicated raiders atm, come pull us together and help pull the 11th guild on server up a few spots :-)

we have vent + messageboard(if anyone uses that) set up.

were known as the friendliest guild on server, come help us put some raids behind that too.

oh....and even if someone was a bank ninja our banks set up so the good stuff can be seen by all but only grabed by higher ranks to help upgrade members....heh

P.S. and as the Guild name implys this is a family friendly guild.....all with foul launguage need not apply :-)
Edited by Snookers on 2/21/2013 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
why are you members afking in the battlegrounds?
like Extreke she was running in place at a rock for 2 battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
didnt know that, i'll make note of that char, thx :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I am interested in discussing possibly joining your guild. I have 6 lvl 90 toons, I have a tank and numerous dps and working on healer. I have been playing since inception. I what seems like a lot of cases, I have been playing longer than some other players are old.
I have been in a few guilds and have left on my own accord and am still friendly with all.
Reply Quote
17 Tauren Shaman
ok, just msg me in game "Snookers"
for some reason it wont load my char here to type :)
Reply Quote
Just killed Snookers and another hunter on my hunter with one hand while eating, not a good guys, not a good look
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
02/11/2014 02:26 PMPosted by Idowarstomp
Just killed Snookers and another hunter on my hunter with one hand while eating, not a good guys, not a good look

with one hand while eating

while eating

eating

one hand

Uh huh.

Also, re-add me son

Yuba#1514
Edited by Yubz on 2/12/2014 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
finally the armorty working :-)

Join family first, were #1 on server for RBGs and weve downed 13/14 on Soo 10man.
weather you PVP or Raid were your one stop shop :-)

*those with foul launguage need not apply
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
oh.......and we have 584 lev 90s in our guild with 20-50 members online on any given night.
why be in a empty guild when you can be in a large active guild. :-)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
why be in a empty guild when you can be in a large active guild. :-)

I Was In A Guild Once Where A Very Chatty Member Capitalized Every Word. THAT'S WHY
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
02/13/2014 01:44 PMPosted by Serpents
I Was In A Guild Once Where A Very Chatty Member Capitalized Every Word. THAT'S WHY

i'm sorry for your bad guild experience. dont give up on big guilds just yet though.
at Family First I Snookers the GM of Family First have always and always will put my guildies needs above my own.......example if theres just one spot left in an RBG or Raid i'll always offer my spot to a guildie.

the needs of the many outweight the needs of the few or the one, and im just but one here :-)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Live long and prosper.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
I actually enjoyed leveling my random alts up in Family First, having Gnomee on Ignore when he was there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]