<Nightmare Sanctuary> We want you!

90 Orc Hunter
NS is a tight knit, very friendly, helpful and social guild looking to get out there and expand. We were a dead guild for about 2 years and we are coming back from the grave!

We're growing very fast and want you to be apart of our friendly, social environment.

Currently recruiting:
- Core raiders (10 man group. NOT currently looking for Hunters/DKs, everything else welcome!)
- Casuals
- Potential officers (Interview process required)
- Lowbies/Levelers
- PvP team and leader (Interview process required for team leader)
- Farmers/Maxed crafters

and more!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/blackrock/Nightmare%20Sanctuary/
- Repairs
- Bank tabs
- Level 19
- Help always available.

Please send an ingame tell or letter to Zevvie or Aezula if interested, thank you and happy gaming!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Do you guys have a guild website I could check out? I wish I could say I'm familiar with you guys but I don't really know anyone in your guild from your roster. Other than this, the two questions I have are:

What are your raid days and times or do you schedule based on availability?

What kind of progression are you hoping to achieve (normal, heroic, challenge, etc.)?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Do you guys have a guild website I could check out? I wish I could say I'm familiar with you guys but I don't really know anyone in your guild from your roster. Other than this, the two questions I have are:

What are your raid days and times or do you schedule based on availability?

What kind of progression are you hoping to achieve (normal, heroic, challenge, etc.)?

Hi! Thanks for posting :) Sorry I'm replying late.
We had a guild website but the officer that owned and created it shut it down, and we have been having a hard time recruiting people so we put making a new webbie off for a little bit.

Our days and times are still being decided. Were looking at friday/sat, and whatever time would be convenient to everyone.

We are aiming for normal/heroic progression and we would love to attempt challenges with enough interest. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Are you still recruiting? I'm interested
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Are you still recruiting? I'm interested

Yes we are! Thanks for the interest, please send Morgaenne an ingame tell or mail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]