<Blame it on Lag> LF raid Healers (Alliance)

90 Worgen Druid
Blame it on Lag is a large family-type guild on US-Eredar. We have two 10 man raid groups who are looking to add experienced, dedicated, and mature healers to a weekly raid spot. Currently, we have raids starting on Friday nights at 9:30pm EST where we run HoF and on Sunday nights starting at 7:15pm EST we run Terrace. We are 16/16 NM in both groups as well as 3/6 HM MSV with nothing but hard work and dedication to progress now and in the upcoming 5.2.

We require DBM, the EPGP loot addon, and Ventrilo for raiding.

Realm Rank: 12
Alliance Rank: 3

Server: US-Eredar

Raid Times:
Fridays beginning at 9:30pm EST (Heart of Fear - 6/6)
Sundays beginning at 7:15pm EST (Terrace of the Endless Spring - 4/4)

Contact Information
Whisper: Tariya, Longtut, Seigfried, Sekkuar, or Xyllor

Guild RBG's will begin in 5.2.

Ventrilo interview possible, though not required.

More information and guild application can be found on the guild website listed above.

We hope to hear from you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Guild has moved to Korgath feel free to follow us if you wanna join. Betetr pvp and pve there for us
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Tariya is offering cookies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sad to see you guys leave :( I use to see you guys all over when I started out as Alliance, and when I moved to Horde you still were one of the more frequently seen guilds :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]