Fanatics stream: Starting tommrow doing 1v1s

90 Undead Rogue
For those of you that don't know I have started streaming my game play and will do so on a day to day basis from now on. One thing I would like to include is 1v1 tourneys 2v2 tourneys things of that nature, and since the great Nosferatu has not been on ever lately to do them I figured I would jump in.

Plus it would be a great start to work on some shoutcasting xD. But anyways I will start the tourney off this week with a 1k winner prize. Whisper me in game, message me in game or inbox my twitch ( my twitter and facebook are also on there if you need to contact me)

The stream is www.twitch.tv/fanatics34!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll throw in another 5k for the starting day, Fanatics. People are usually more interested when there's more money involved.
Edited by Retticky on 2/21/2013 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Stream starts in an hour and half!! thus far we have a total of 4+ (depending on if everyone who messaged me shows up) competitors and will be doing a round robin tourney with the best of two wins and then the top 2-4 players will move up into a new bracket!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Another tourney will be hosted tonight with another 1k gold prize!! we really need people for tonight... Once again the tourney is at 9pm Deathwing server time
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Did you end up doing it last night? I tried finding it on twitch while I was bored at work, but came up short. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]