how come no one plays pandaren monks?

90 Pandaren Monk
02/22/2013 04:19 AMPosted by Brizzlee
Panda racial only sucks if the player sucks. Otherwise it's superb.

Well since you obviously dont pvp... PLEASE. Enlighten me on how your racials help you in a raid environment.

Double food buff goes a long way, sir. Surprised there hasn't been a progression guild trying the all-panda approach yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

Well since you obviously dont pvp... PLEASE. Enlighten me on how your racials help you in a raid environment.

Double food buff goes a long way, sir. Surprised there hasn't been a progression guild trying the all-panda approach yet.

Not to mention that extra stun. You do CC in PVE you know.

But... looking good trumps racials if you're not bleeding edge :P
Edited by Habreberry on 2/22/2013 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Only race without a passive racial that affects pvp. Middle of the road on use racial for pvp. Bottom tier pvp race overall.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Troll thread...had to visit.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Lena
Oh, and hooves>weird pandaren shoe things.

:3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

The double food buff is one of the best racials for PvE
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/22/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Habreberry

Yep, that is why panda > Belf

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Seriously, all there ever is are Pandaren and Undead Monks horde-side. Trolls, Tauren, and even Blood Elf monks are like nowhere to be seen on my server. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
02/23/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Katlei

Yep, that is why panda > Belf

<3
You're just cute :P I'm gorgeous, and my clothes fit me <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I hate the way male pandarens move, i hate the way they smile, i hate their body, i hate almost everything about them :D

Every time i see a male pandaren monk doing the spinning crane kick, i think he's hitting the mobs with his pandaboobs ewww
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm a Pandaren! It only seems natural.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hate the way male pandarens move, i hate the way they smile, i hate their body, i hate almost everything about them :D

Every time i see a male pandaren monk doing the spinning crane kick, i think he's hitting the mobs with his pandaboobs ewww

Every time I see a belf monk SCK, all I can think is 'look at dem skinny chicken legs!'. How do you guys kill anything? You look so fragile...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Draenei are my fave race, but I already have enough Monks. ><
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Lena
Why play a fat, ugly pandaren when you can play a lithe, beautiful draenei?

More cushion for the... um... er... so, cooking. Nice skill eh?

Oh and elevators and cliffs? What are those? I have springs in my feet. I don't need no silly elf-bubble.

I have inner peace. What have you got, an inner hoof infection? :p
Reply Quote

Every time I see a belf monk SCK, all I can think is 'look at dem skinny chicken legs!'. How do you guys kill anything? You look so fragile...

They do it Zoolander style. :P
Reply Quote
There's a severe lack of "Gnome" in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

A gracile body is what a monk needs, with all that body fat i don't understand how you are supposed to be agile...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
How come ? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]