Our pets are OP and do all the work for us.

90 Pandaren Hunter
I finally understand it now.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1079/wowscrnshot021413215740.jpg

This. This is what they were talking about.
Gosh I've been a fool.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
wow, I've never seen that buff glitch, I've seen cower, shell shield, fox dancing, dash, and rabid, but never BW, i even think I've seen mend pet glitch that way once, made for easy questing for a few days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Lol, I remember doing LFR with Devai when he was going for rankings. That was a fun run.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
dude-! tell me how? ill email you ingame or something..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I wouldn't log out for 14 days!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I finally understand it now.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1079/wowscrnshot021413215740.jpg

This. This is what they were talking about.
Gosh I've been a fool.
Seems legit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Only 14 days? So you get in a good guild, get high arena ratings, life is good, then Blizzard pulls the rug out from under yuou. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/14/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Arrowset
Only 14 days? So you get in a good guild, get high arena ratings, life is good, then Blizzard pulls the rug out from under yuou. :)
Ah, it would clear in arena actually. Entering arena clears all current buffs :(.

Could totally use it to cheese your PVE though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/14/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Earthbuster
dude-! tell me how? ill email you ingame or something..

It wasn't intentional and if I knew how I did it I probably wouldn't do it again (maybe to sit around in shrine and freak people out)

Ah, it would clear in arena actually. Entering arena clears all current buffs :(.

It cleared when I died. Which I'm okay with. I wanted my Tallstrider anyway.
On an interesting note, my steroid pet only did 5k DPS more than the other hunters sporebat (we were both survival).
In conclusion, either bestial wrath isn't that good for a survival hunters pet, or we really are underestimating the power of the Sporebat.

I'm going for the latter.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bestial wrath and fricken cobra strikes too. Geez. How did you luck into that?

On a side note, if blizzard caught you abusing it to gain unfair advantages they would ban you. At least a temp ban and a removal of all achievements and accomplishments you made during the time the buff lasted.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I had Mend Pet up for like 14 days at one point, but it either went away when I logged or switched specs, it sucked when that happened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]