Legion of Madfellows Recruiting!

90 Worgen Death Knight
Come join us as we prepare for 5.2! We are currently recruiting two strong ranged dps for our core raid team, with a strong preference toward a Mage and a good hunter. We are currently 6/6 2/6, but we've had a lot of things hold us back this patch like not having a a steady raid team. We raid on a rotating week by week three day basis, Tuesday through Friday. We raid from 7-10 server time. I ask of you to please know your class and be able to pull your weight in a raid. Feel free to contact me in game, Gosucaster, or Gundisalv (alt is Gundisalvis). You can also reach me from my battle tag (Novagol#1151) with any questions you have!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Just because I said a strong preference will go toward hunters and mages doesn't mean I do not want any other class. Don't be scared to contact me. If you're good it doesn't matter what class you are.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nova <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]