Not really about much at all the forums are..

90 Blood Elf Paladin
dead who will be around to read this anyway? ok maybe someone will read it but nobody will comment cause they enjoy being edgy and not posting just lurking, reading and leaving. Thanks for the view.

So im playing on Horde Garona right, just minding my own business & pvping, doing Av today an wow what a crapfest its like Horde does bad on purpose in there, everyone tryna troll each other by doing terrible.

A 40v40 yet its the bg that gives the fewest HKs? Make the map smaller maybe? Force PvP? No no no wouldnt be fair to casual pvpers that like to join a bg to run around & tell people how they pvp and how cool it is or broken it is cause they ran into a tower for a recap & got killed by a group of noobs that were defending, yea theyre the noobs for defending and they made you run into them & die riiiiiight. Tool.

People like that are just asking to be called stupid and when you call them stupid they get offended and call you a baddie, its the typical fall back response for someone thats not very smart or good i dont blame them for not being good but when theyre to busy inflating there stats by killing a random NPC, yea nice 1m damage over 39 other people but how come you have 12 hks compared to number 2 thats got 35? Idiot.

Its ok though as long as you outshine everyone else on the meter you have your higher powers right to act like a *##!!*@@ & go full retard on everyone else, enjoy a lonely gaming experience if your going to act like a Douchebag.

Whatever happen to the relaxed gamers the good people ya know that go in to have fun & win the game if they can, they dont care about damage or healing charts and they dont brag about it either if theyre top damage/healing they go in for HKs and a victory maybe.

Brandon(Eetthangs) i miss you! You and i would go into a WSG in WoTLK and tear it up with your Hunter and id be Prot Spec with Holy gear playing a great support role controlling middle with you killing anything that moved and slow them down when your concussion shot was on cd, letting nothing get past us then 20minutes later be like hey lets go return the flag and do it just like that no problems as if we were hacking and we could return a flag at will.

Remember when Horde were Horde and we did Horde things with other Horde like sacking Stormwind and fighting in Elwynn as an organized group yea we were in vent but most of us were drunk, high or both and still holding it down 7,10,15 or however many we could grab vs Stormwind, Killadelphia went afk in the middle of SW square to go get another beer came back and we were still fighting from every which way thats the kinda group make up we had for going to attack Stormwind.

The days we would work together to take Wintergrasp or repel the occasional For The Alliance! I feel as if Blizzard doesnt want people to make friends the way we use to do it especially the pvp community, you roll with some random from your server in one of the world pvp spots, either Wintergrasp or Tol'Barad and see them in action either by healing them or fighting with them and you realize this guy knows his way around, maybe make small talk find out its a nice person to be around & youve made a friend.

I feel as if making friends in the pvp community is rather easier then the PvE community cause anyone can move out fire/ice read up on a fight & know the mechanics but it makes a moment when you and that random player fight a 2v5 and win or even take out a few of them it makes the game that much more enjoyable.

The making of a PvP environment, any Music some type of Liquor and maybe some Smokes, i prefer a Cigar when i drink it just feels right an Original Black and Mild, for Liquor Wild Turkey American Honey and Musical choice, i put on Pandora radio & leave the Classic Rock station on. I dont do drugs, but if thats your thing then maybe it makes you better at what is your doing in game.

Horde..Trade sucks nothing ever going on in Trade chat anymore its complete crap, no drama, nobpdy even selling anything, trying to find someone to make something better off dropping your current profession and picking up the one your looking for, by the time you find someone to make said item your profession level will be able to make it already, want a port to wherever? Hah better start taking the Zepplin. This can be avoided most liklely by joining a high populated guild i dont know what guidls are high populated considering there is maybe a 100 horde online at a time, maybe 101.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's okay Rek. You'll always have me to kill Alliance for you!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
02/14/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Reker
cause they enjoy being edgy and not posting just lurking, reading and leaving.

I would never do that. /cough

02/14/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Reker
Remember when Horde were Horde and we did Horde things with other Horde like sacking Stormwind and fighting in Elwynn as an organized group

Hai! I'm that terribad mage you probably never saw because I'd be dead within few seconds.

And also, the title of this thread made me smile.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll invite you all to Illidan and we can attack Stormwind here... We shall kill many Alliance. Oh wait.....

PS - Saravian #1.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
PvP IRL, RAOV, Blame Me

I !@#$ing miss you guys.

#neverforget
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Plot twist !@#$%es! i xferd server.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
03/01/2013 03:38 AMPosted by Dock
Plot twist !@#$%es! i xferd server.
You better hope you never face me in the arena.... I'm going to go super Trax mode on you and make you scared and you'll LoS for the first time EVER.

Its ok though as long as you outshine everyone else on the meter you have your higher powers right to act like a *##!!*@@ & go full retard on everyone else, enjoy a lonely gaming experience if your going to act like a Douchebag.
I'm not alone.... you like me, and so does Pain.

Meters baby... SCOREBOARD. Mans game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only you could point out the silver lining.
And if i see you in the arena im laugh at you ALOT! Cause your arena partner will MoanaTree or Jason and well i aint ascared of them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
True, Moan is a bit of a wimpy tree.

I think it even says that on his hotkeys tooltip too, if you mouse over them no his account "Travel Form", "Bear Form", "Aquatic Form", "Cat Form", "Flight Form", "Wimpy Tree Form".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My form says IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TRAX! TRAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXX!!!!!!!!TRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT IT! I F***ING GOT IT!!!

I GOT MY PICTURE!!

IM BATTLEMASTER NOW!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Go somewhere else for horde action lol.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TRAX! TRAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXX!!!!!!!!TRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT IT! I F***ING GOT IT!!!

I GOT MY PICTURE!!

IM BATTLEMASTER NOW!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed you did... looking good buddy. I wonder how many of the BM achievements you got along the way came when I was in the BG.

I specifically remember you getting frenzied defender in WSG. I remember i got it while you were pocket healing me, and soon after realized you didn't have it yet. I think I was on my sham as ele, you kept the flag for the most part and we just kept rushing EFC with lust and CDs and globaling EFCs until you got 5... but I remember you had like 7-8 that match, not just 5 haha.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Oh yea and I remember you, me, Pain, Eetthangs and Sonny getting the super lame Gilneas achievement, gasping under the rainbow or whatever it is. I have a SS of that on my computer somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
haha hell yea that was a good one, i think Eet got it 1st & we were all like we want it to!

You helped alot along the way the Ab achievements when we hid behind the lumber mill waited for an alliance to cap it, run out kill him i recap, hell remember the climb from what 76k hks to 100k? Login Trax bg with me! Now im at 140k something.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
03/05/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Dock
You helped alot along the way the Ab achievements when we hid behind the lumber mill waited for an alliance to cap it, run out kill him i recap
Hahahah that was sooo stupid.... but effective. Remember we got upset if someone came to defend our node... we're like "NO ONE COME TO LM.... YES WE KNOW IT WAS JUST CAPPED BUT STAY THE #@&* AWAY" hahahah
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Av was a real pain in the !@#, tryna get that damnable picture, kicking it at snowfall gy talking in skype about how amazingly far your group portal goes then killing the rezzers.
Middle fighting, chasing down lone alliance for a kill, damn we did that for a long time many a turtle.

So logged in and just stood in Org. Like what is this ones purpose, ive got the gear, title, HKs, looks, body, transmog. Getting this achievement is a great feel cause i..well you & mas worked so hard and killed many alliance for me as i stole KBs and loot. I might have to actually work at being good in arena or i can just cheat and do RBGs.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
03/08/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Dock
So logged in and just stood in Org. Like what is this ones purpose, ive got the gear, title, HKs, looks, body, transmog.
And hair... don't forget the hair. All soft and shiny.

03/08/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Dock
I might have to actually work at being good in arena
Whoa... easy now. Let's not get hasty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah yes the Hair, its all natchewral.

Fine then i'll just do Rbgs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
/lurks.

Illidan sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]