Not really about much at all the forums are..

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad im not on Illidan.
Lurker no Lurking!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
well you & mas worked so hard and killed many alliance for me as i stole KBs and loot.

Credit where credit is due. <3 Congrats man, you helped me too!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You didn't help me at all Rek, this AV crap was a one sided relationship. I hope your title makes you look fat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know ima fat Blood Elf and greedy healer. You're a !@#$%lock that dps's for anything with a heal spec.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Login & carry my warrior to geared so i can prot rbgs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its not what you think. Trax this is the only way we could "be together" i did this for you!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Its not what you think. Trax this is the only way we could "be together" i did this for you!
oh jesus christ.....

Ok well for starters.... you don't have any dead/decaying skin falling off of your corpse, so that's a red flag. Also you don't even have a corpse.... i bet you still have a heartbeat too.

We have no shot of making it babe. Go flirt with some pretty boy with amazing hair.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
03/15/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Untrax
oh jesus christ.....

Ok well for starters.... you don't have any dead/decaying skin falling off of your corpse, so that's a red flag. Also you don't even have a corpse.... i bet you still have a heartbeat too.

We have no shot of making it babe. Go flirt with some pretty boy with amazing hair.

Yo, when your femur drops off eventually, can I call dibs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Really happy you bumped it, but id really like to be the last person to post before this thread dies.

Edit: i been had dibs on Femur.
Edited by Dock on 3/17/2013 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Not on my watch.

Last.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zman why are we not RID friends? i mean do we not like aech others company? is it cause i dunno what a whatever that thing is you do is? You should leave garona horde and play on bleeding hollow with me mas & cranium.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I know you didn't ask me, but i can tell you from personal experience the reason I didn't RID you for the longest time was i just didn't like you. Still don't really.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didnt ask you, but i value your input as always. So did that chick put out for green beer and cabbage?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Zman why are we not RID friends? i mean do we not like aech others company? is it cause i dunno what a whatever that thing is you do is? You should leave garona horde and play on bleeding hollow with me mas & cranium.

That is a good question, we had some times in cata. i'll mail you my RID later er somethin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reker53@hotmail.com or Reker#1951 i think is battletag. Wonder if posting an email violates TOS or some other agreement in some crazy way. meh we'll find out later.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So after alot of internet reading and general idea of Zombies.

Until a zombie shows up at your front door, there is no way to definitively determine how much of its former human potential it will be utilizing. However, we do know that other people will pose a very real threat in a zombie catastrophe. And we know that people can be fast, smart and deadly.

In developing your zombie survival strategy, think in terms of a human aggressor. Any zombie defense plan that doesn’t stack up to this test is worthless, as the first group of desperate survivors to cross your path will simply rob you of everything you have and leave you to die.

Stop asking yourself if you think zombies will be slow or fast and how you would kill them, start asking how you’re going to keep from being killed by your neighbor when the water runs out and his kids are dying of thirst.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Previously on the dead forums...read all the above.

I came back for 2 reasons to heal !@# and chew bubblegum, I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lets not have the Garona Forums go completely dead where the only good ideas are from me and that Deb kid cause that would be bad for business. Lets talk about anything, anything at all doesn't even have to be relevant to the game, I saw the Eagle Scout post and well not much to say on that I see, raiding....skip it, PvP hmm that can be fun with the right group that knows how to objective, Trade Chat that crap is boring "Hey so what is everyone's favorite movie" and everyone calls you a Troll! Bltch please ima Blood Elf.

So what is everyone's favorite movie? Could be a movie we have all seen or not many have seen, I have a lot of favorite movies but if I had to land on one choice it would have to be Lethal Weapon yea that old 80s movie with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover just a classic movie that all should own.

How about videogames? Current favorites? Waiting on? XBOX360 user here and I'm still enjoying the hell out of Battlefield 3 still, cant get enough of being a Medic. That feel when you revive someone. GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 Enough said...

Steaks are done!WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I like how, I come back after leaving for a month or so and this is still on top.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just 1 more late'ish rant. Reker here reporting in with my umm...err..rant? We'll call it activity bump for the late night reader. Prolly more interesting then anything else on this servers forum.

I just do not understand Blizzards way of handling things, ever I mean who does?

We want this game to be friendly and people to interact with each other and to solve the dead/dying server issue we will make everything let you interact with people from other servers!

Great idea! Yes so we can stay in our little poor me shell and just group with random people for a few minutes then on to the next group!

WHEN BLIZZARD SHOULD HAVE SAID!

Tough !@#$ get out of your shell and go make some new friends.

BECAUSE!

Random everything is what has killed servers, nobody feels the need to be friendly anymore cause they do not need to be kind to do an Instance or world event! Remember when Pugging meant looking in trade chat in for a Tank/Healer/Dps those were days sitting in trade chat LF X to do X Heroic pst. If you were known to be a @#!!#%#* well nobody wanted to group with you unless of course they had no choice and wanted to get the same instance done.

I understand its more convenient to Q a random if your on a dead server but nobody should want to unless you /who 90 and there is 48 people online at lvl90 on your entire server!

P.S Trax if you read this it means you love me and btw, I don't have your number on hand shoot me a text so I can harass you at 3am your time with my nudes.

(Insert smiling face thing with dots and a thing)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]