DARK SUMMONER

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys,

I finally managed to get to the dark summoner despite only using pvp gear (and one pve trinket)

I am not sure how to beat him. He doesn't seem to be as hard as some other fights but I KEEP dying to the ghosts. If I focus too much on the ghosts, I lose chance on attacking him and risk the timer

Should I just kill one ghost at a time, run around and DOTS? Also what talents help? I think I might switch natures vigil to cenarius one that helps with Dots (i believe)

Please help me out! Just want to get to Rank 8 and call it quits! Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<_<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump?

nothing seems to be working, my dps is suffering too in killing the ghosts.. am I suppose to dot them or what?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Alright well thanks anyway. I'll just keep at it and see what happens.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You have to kill ghosts to pop the shield, and use the light to fear the ghosts so they don't hit you. A ghost hitting you is instant death. What I've been told is to kill the first ghost, dot the boss up and try to keep the ghosts under control while letting dots kill him.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
From Cyous in another thread about Summoner:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7273267877#8

I found it to be a joke as Moonkin.

Find a ghost.
Kill Ghost.
Attack Boss.
Don't stand in corners.
Multi-DOT if possible.
Edited by Baba on 2/18/2013 10:58 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]