Druggernaut ripping the US for Thaurissan

90 Tauren Druid
Heya guys, this is Druggernaut aka Gg, Rbg or Salt.

I'm the guild leader of Whiplash and have transfered off the server to an easier battlegroup for me and my friends to do some serious arena.

Thankfully we have been fairly successful over the past 3 weeks and we are now 52-2 on 2300 3s rating play Frost mage/Shadow priest/Resto druid. We are now rank 11th in the battlegroup and are eligible for the Gladiator title/mount but we won't stop now.

We still have 1 more month to push out rating and won't stop till we reach rank 1. I hope with our success, once we transfer back to thaurissan when patch 5.2 drops we can inspire some new talent and get some transfers into our server not off.

I will keep this post updated with our progress as we play more games. Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
GO GET EM SOLJA BOY!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks heaps to most of the teams that agreed to queue up against us, we are now rank 4 on 2440 rating. 1 more rank baby! Bringing it home for Thaurissan.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dropped down to rank 6, it's getting pretty intense... 9 days left of the season.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
pvp is garbage now
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks for your oppinion Mr Brathozmvp.

After a rather difficult night, I am pleased to aanpunce that pur team is rank #1 on 2537 rating with a total of 82 wins to 8 losses.

I can't thank the team enough, they are beyond world class players.

Go Thaurissan!!

Now just battling to keep ontop of the ladder for the last 5 days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
salt as in the rogue salt?

You playing with vileroze, hes like a multi r1 mage right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Nah after Salt xfered off I xfered on haha so Salt the druid. And yes with vileroze.

2600 rating now very safe gap
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]