Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hi all as the post says I am looking for a casual 10m raid team to run with starting in 5.2. This toon is currently at a 481ilvl and will be back on Aggy within the next couple of weeks. Also, I have a mage and a hunter both at max level that just need to be geared a little more and they are good to go as well. I'm not looking for anything too serious as far as progression goes just somethinhfg to do a couple nights/ week.
Legendary is a level 25 Alliance guild located on the Aggramar server.
We are currently recruiting for our two 10-man raid teams. Both teams are 1/12 and looking for additional raiders. We could really use more ranged dps like a Warlock, Mage or Druid however we will consider any qualified toon/role.
What do you need to qualify as a raider with Legendary?
1. You must be active. The only time you play can't be raids, we expect you to cap valor etc. to be the best you can.
2. You must be able to attend raids. We all have RL things that come up and that is okay however the expectation is that you will be there more than you won't. A heads-up to the raid when planning an absence is encouraged.
3. You must know your class... enough said.
4. You must have working Vent with Mic.
5. You must have good internet. "I'm lagging" is not an excuse to die, do your best to fix it. We realize internet connections can be finicky sometimes and understand this. However if you are found to be running unnecessary addons or other computer programs that affect your ability to raid, then you will be nicely asked to fix it or step out of the raid. Speaking of addons, you must be running the appropriate raid addons such as DBM. Others can be helpful as well but no need to be running Auctionator or anything like that during raid.
6. You must be prepared. This means be at the raid instance 15 minutes prior to raid repaired to 100%, fully gemmed, enchanted, reforged as necessary and ready to kill stuff.
7. You must know the fights. Knowledge is power and end game content is certainly no exception. At the very least learn what functions your role will perform in each boss fight each week. Don't expect the raid to have to sit and wait whilst someone tells you what you are supposed to be doing. Too many times of that and you likely won't get invited back.
8. You must have situational awareness. In it's simplest form this means don't stand in the fire! That is mainly what we ask and that you continue to improve upon that ability.
9. You must be willing to accept that wiping is a part of progression raiding.
10. Lastly, you must be able to have fun!
Our raid nights generally are:
Group #1: Tues/Fri 7:45 - 10:00 p.m. (C.S.T.)
Group #2: Sat/Sun/Mon 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. server (C.S.T.)
Here's what else you need to know about Legendary:
We're a family-oriented guild. Guild chat, vent and raid chat during all raids are kept Disney rated. We like to have fun, support our players' growth and raid.
We were awarded the position of Mentoring Guild for some time last year for the Aggramar server which was an honor and enjoyable experience for us.
Raiding in Legendary is pretty open - we want you to raid, we want to progress but most of us have a real life. All raids are posted a week in advance for signups. To gain the rank of Hero or Legend (our raiding ranks) you must raid with us regularly. Regular raiding is rewarded with guild support of progression raiding, repair bills and usage of the Guild Bank for flasks, pots, gems and enchanting mats for gear.
More information and application can be found here:
To chat with someone in-game please add my Battletag: Berly#1829. You may also contact an Officer for any questions or if you need more information.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.