@ Blizzard and your CRZ.

96 Worgen Warlock
A yearly PvP event was destroyed because you people are more concerned with counting money than counting what the people who give you the money want. You're destroying your own game with this bull!@#$. Giant middle finger to every one of you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Vex
02/15/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Draclonis
A yearly PvP event was destroyed because you people are more concerned with counting money than counting what the people who give you the money want. You're destroying your own game with this bull!@#$. Giant middle finger to every one of you.

^ This
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
I agree
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
googledit#1328 add me and ill try to get you in one of the bh raids.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks for your input.
Reply Quote
96 Worgen Warlock
02/15/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Gary
Thanks for your input.

I want a Blue, or at the very least a CM to respond to the bull!@#$ they've done to this game. Not some little kiss %^-.
Reply Quote
aye, is frustrating having to jerk around with the CRZ system just to have lackluster performance in large pvp fights

then we decided to do a 40v40 alterac valley wargame and it lagged hard in there too.
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
This was our first time we've tried a crz pvp organized battle. With what we saw I think we will use the addon OQueue next time. We got a late start as I was relaying information of the stream comments to vent.

For those whole helped get people to BH and setup groups, I say thank you! Next time, if we do this, we will know what we are facing.

I also think dropping in from above is way to much of a lag fest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I didn't happen to take part in this event, what happened?
Reply Quote
96 Worgen Warlock
CRZ did what it does to everyone. It fudged us over. I like how despite the vast majority of the WoW population saying they simply do not want something, they continue to force a horrible mechanic down our throats. "Durr.. but we hurrrrr at Blizzard don't side with any majority, whether it be the vast or the minor." Bull!@#$. You greedy little fudges sided with the majority and took out raid attunements, you sided with your precious e-sport (arena) population and did something you said you would never do, and that's balance the game around pvp. If my middle finger could be any further extended into each and every one of your little crossed eyed faces it would literally be detached from my hand.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GSO
While not as angry as OP, I also do not like CRZ for any reason. The good that comes from is completley not worth it. To me, it's like if there was a fix a flat that would instantly repair your tire, even if it were shredded... but the wheel wouldnt be able to spin anymore... and you could never get it off the car. And the car would permanantly be turned to stone. And also your mom would be stuck under it. And it also turns out that using it makes you adopted so its not even your real mom stuck under it. But it also causes your actual biological mother to have been killed a decade earlier by being stuck under a large stone. And you also found out she gave you up because she cheated on her husband at the time and it wasn't him and she hated you for ruining their marriage by revealing her affair.

It's really not worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Look momma! It's this thread again. I'm sure we'll find something new here, but, if we don't, I suggest searching for one of the other threads in this direction: ---------->.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You might want to try calming down. Take a xanax.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
While not as angry as OP, I also do not like CRZ for any reason. The good that comes from is completley not worth it. To me, it's like if there was a fix a flat that would instantly repair your tire, even if it were shredded... but the wheel wouldnt be able to spin anymore... and you could never get it off the car. And the car would permanantly be turned to stone. And also your mom would be stuck under it. And it also turns out that using it makes you adopted so its not even your real mom stuck under it. But it also causes your actual biological mother to have been killed a decade earlier by being stuck under a large stone. And you also found out she gave you up because she cheated on her husband at the time and it wasn't him and she hated you for ruining their marriage by revealing her affair.

It's really not worth it.

That's the worst analogy I've ever read.

Thanks for your input.

I want a Blue, or at the very least a CM to respond to the bull!@#$ they've done to this game. Not some little kiss %^-.

You probably won't get a blue post. You know how many mad bads like you Blizz has to listen to on a daily basis? You mention an event and how it was ruined, but most don't even know what event you're talking about. Clearly laying out your problem is how to be constructive.

CRZ is fine. The world would be dead without it. Your once a year event is less important than the daily happenings of the game. Deal with it.
Edited by Gary on 2/16/2013 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Ya tell them gary!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sargeras is definitely not a server that would suffer from the loss of CRZ.

Seeing it from Blizzard's point of view, yeah, it would suck to completely drop something they thought would be revolutionary; at the same time though, you have to know when something isn't working and cut your losses.

IN MY OPINION, larger population servers should be given the chance to transfer to the smaller ones to even out the population, like it was done in the past. You don't get a ton of people from any one server, but if you're constantly hitting up all of the full servers (e.g. Illidan, Mal'Ganis) and pointing them toward the struggling servers, people will bite and begin to even things out.

This takes more work on Blizzard's part, but it's a more permanent solution that doesn't involve driving a wedge between existing alliances and events (such as this one) on realms and keeps people much happier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/17/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Tsek
IN MY OPINION, larger population servers should be given the chance to transfer to the smaller ones to even out the population, like it was done in the past. You don't get a ton of people from any one server, but if you're constantly hitting up all of the full servers (e.g. Illidan, Mal'Ganis) and pointing them toward the struggling servers, people will bite and begin to even things out.

There's a reason we get 10 transfer threads a day here. Low pop servers are terrible and the only way to fix that is merging servers. No one in their right mind would willingly transfer to a low pop server.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

That'd be a start, but I think an incentive is also needed. Perhaps extra exp, valor, and honor points on realms/factions that are underpopulated.
Edited by Diablous on 2/17/2013 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]