Selling Profession Kits - GUARANTEED 1-600!

100 Draenei Mage
Hello Kel'Thuzad. I'm currently selling profession leveling kits GUARANTEED to contain everything you need to powerlevel your profession from 1-600. Here's how it works:

I create the kit according to an online guide and put it in my bank alt's guild bank. Then, I invite your unguilded character to my guild and provide access to view the tab(s) where I have the kits stored. I then give you the URL of the guide I used to assemble the kit so you can compare the tab's contents with the guide. Once you make payment for the kit, I promote you to have full access to the tab(s) that contain your materials. I even throw in 4 netherweave bags to help you move everything out of the tab more quickly.

Everything is done in-game, so every transaction is GM-enforceable. If I fail to provide enough materials for you to get to 600, I'll provide whatever is missing FREE OF CHARGE even if it means I have to farm it up myself.

Trust me, this is the absolute EASIEST way to powerlevel your professions. Please add my BattleTag Malavice#1366 if you'd like to chat.

For reference, here is my old thread from Mal'Ganis:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6079710771
Edited by Malanimus on 5/6/2013 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Kits currently in stock:

(check back later or hit me up in-game to check on kit status)

Available kits:

• JC
  • BS
  • Ench
  • Alch
Edited by Malanimus on 8/13/2013 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You weren't on when I saw this so, How much do your kits cost?
Specifically Alchemy and Enchanting.
Edited by Barador on 2/16/2013 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is cool, man. Bump for you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I was looking for this when I created my monk! Instead, I had to steal all the materials from Intent's guild bank and from Jen.
Awesome service btw.
Reply Quote
92 Human Rogue
Next patch you can level black smithing from 1-max with nothing but ghost iron bars. Google black smithing 5.2!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
You weren't on when I saw this so, How much do your kits cost?
Specifically Alchemy and Enchanting.

Because of the way the market fluctuates, I will only quote prices in-game and only when I have a kit in stock. I sell according to the current market price, so that ebb and flow can have dramatic effects sometimes.

02/17/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Tiçkles
Next patch you can level black smithing from 1-max with nothing but ghost iron bars. Google black smithing 5.2!

Well then.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Bumping for increased kit availability.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just bought the Alchemy kit. Everything was there, was a nice and easy transaction. A very legit seller. Also included mats for a Philo Stone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just curious, would you be able to give me a price range quote for a few of your kits? Pref. JC/Alch/Inscription?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Because of the way the market fluctuates, I will only quote prices in-game and only when I have a kit in stock. I sell according to the current market price, so that ebb and flow can have dramatic effects sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey, looking to purchase 1-2 of these on KT, message me if you see me online, same name as horde priest.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would like to say that this post is legit. I have bought an Engineering kit from him 2 weeks ago and it got me to 600 in 2 hours. Thanks!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Would like to buy one, but can't ever find you!

anyone else selling these?
Reply Quote
Hopefully it's not some rediculous price like 20kg, as I can level every profession for around 3-5k gold pretty easily

If you can level Engineering/Blacksmithing for 3-5k...
Send like 6 kits my way. Kthnx.

The cost of kits are the prices they're going for in the AH + time spent putting it together.
I sold an enchanting kit for 15k a month ago.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
03/12/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Umbreon
The cost of kits are the prices they're going for in the AH + time spent putting it together.

Bingo. I've put a LOT of time into developing my kit assembly system (spreadsheets, macros, and even an add-on). Trust me when I say there is no easier way for players to level their professions than with purchasing my kit and paying a bit for the convenience. With my kits, you get all the mats at once without having to farm or wait for them to appear in /2 or the AH. I also buy them in bulk when they're cheap, meaning I don't have to buy them for triple market value to assemble a kit all at once and I can pass the savings on.

In summary, the convenience is worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
you dont have a Tailoring kit by any chance do you?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Are you still selling these kits? I added you as a friend about a week ago but haven't seen you online yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]