49s thread of bigdeals and smalldeals

no1 was even talking in instance chat, there were a couple "omg" but thats about it. well beside mertink showing off his downs.
1 Undead Mage
lol
ya Tr@nny you shure shewed us gud
Edited by Stûd on 2/23/2013 10:10 PM PST
49 Night Elf Druid
/sigh
:
Edited by Gøner on 2/23/2013 10:29 PM PST
49 Undead Rogue
The last game seemed to be the most evenly matched. I'm hoping they get more and more like that style. No one likes a steam roller :(
49 Human Hunter
OMG, Alliance got a cap!
39 Tauren Druid
02/23/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Rorrah
OMG, Alliance got a cap!

And that was only because Trillionaire zigged when he should have zagged. For the most part the Alliance play (especially on offense) was really, really bad and not deserving of victory in any way.
49 Undead Monk
Post here if you need help with gear runs.
general goldenclawqt
49 Night Elf Druid
02/24/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Goldenclaw
For the most part the Alliance play (especially on offense) was really, really bad and not deserving of victory in any way.

I need to make an sta set so i can be a better FC lol
bump gams 2nite
02/24/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Dífferential
general goldenclawqt
49 Draenei Shaman
Time Warner is now claiming the problem is with my computer, not my internet connection. Without going into technical detail, that's a bunch of bunk. I'm looking into changing service providers if a talk with the locals doesn't lead to a resolution or at least an acknowledgement of the problem, but either way, my crappy connection cannot reliably support PvP for at least another week. Sorry, all. :(
29 Night Elf Priest
02/25/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Cirise
Time Warner is now claiming the problem is with my computer, not my internet connection. Without going into technical detail, that's a bunch of bunk. I'm looking into changing service providers if a talk with the locals doesn't lead to a resolution or at least an acknowledgement of the problem, but either way, my crappy connection cannot reliably support PvP for at least another week. Sorry, all. :(

time warner tryed to blame my pc and modem in the past, so we changed to there wireless integrated modem and the problem persisted. turns out they had a loose connection on a splitter inside my wall for the cable >.<
49 Tauren Paladin
02/25/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Cirise

I hate isps
85 Human Paladin
not even 1 game tonight, nice.
Edited by Drtranlol on 2/25/2013 8:00 PM PST
rip 49s
85 Human Paladin
02/25/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Rubikz
rip 49s
49 Undead Priest
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qxm97/
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]