Profession Master LFW, i have almost every profession maxed out!!!!,

i have Potion master.......................................................................... Wildsavage
Elixir master,...................................................................................... Savageshadow
2x Xmute masters (living steel unavailable)............................................ Magelysavage,
Trollkïller
(alt character i is made with Alt +139)
BS.......................................................................................................Skankaladin
3x Inscripter,.........................................................................................Wildsavage
Savageshadow
Magelysavage
LW...................................................................................................... Savagemcfail
Enchanting (all sha crystal chants) ..........................................................Totemsavage
JC (ALL MoP gems to date and all panther mounts)...................................Skankaladin

if you need my services plz add the name beside the profession u use, as im not on them long u can add my main 2 i am usually on, which are totemsavage and skankaladin

i am also looking to buy MoP herbs and Ghost iron in bulk, plz send tell in game
(keep in mind that this post was made PRE 5.2!! it may take me a bit of time to get the new recipes when 5.2 comes out)