To SOME of The Horde, I'm sorry.

90 Draenei Hunter
While some of The Horde has been nice enough to help me at times in the panada area ,, I have made the mistake of not controling my shots and pet's. Thereby attacking those kind people who were only trying to help me with some quest bosses.
I am sorry for attacking you by mistake. And I thank you for helping me. I mean it, Thank you.

And for those few Horde who spend the vast majority of their time in game camping the quest hubs and not just killing someone once or twice,,but spend hours killing over and over and stoping folks from doing the dailys, While you may be having fun, But YOU are the reason people have left this server and caused such a major imbalance that some of you SAY your are trying to even out again.

I really don't think you guys WANT balance, I think you just want more targets.
So enjoy it, After my 30 days is up,,My toons and some other people who came over here with me will get transfered off this server. lol
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
If I can make a suggestion...

Alliance has been the underdog on this realm for... well... ever. As a result, the faction tends to be quite a bit closer, where everybody knows everybody. If you're having troubles with the Horde, you just need to tap the right people and we'll decamp any spot in the game for you by simply outnumbering whatever Horde is giving you trouble (I know, sounds crazy).

Next time you're having problems, try pinging one of the CoTR guilds:
<Twilight Empire>
<The Sentinels>
<The Indelibles>
<Reprisal>

We'll snowball it for you.
Reply Quote

Alliance has been the underdog on this realm for... well... ever. As a result, the faction tends to be quite a bit closer, where everybody knows everybody. If you're having troubles with the Horde, you just need to tap the right people and we'll decamp any spot in the game for you by simply outnumbering whatever Horde is giving you trouble (I know, sounds crazy).

<Twilight Empire>
<The Sentinels>
<The Indelibles>
<Reprisal>

i love a big snowball
i need to set up a bar fight in SW soon
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
/sly wink
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/17/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Sitka
And for those few Horde who spend the vast majority of their time in game camping the quest hubs and not just killing someone once or twice,,but spend hours killing over and over and stoping folks from doing the dailys, While you may be having fun, But YOU are the reason people have left this server and caused such a major imbalance

If it is ever any Bloodfury involved in unjustifiable camping you let me know. We have a no camping policy that every orc is informed of and agrees to before joining. I am also strict about respect to those we have conflicts with, IC or OOC, red team or blue team, and that includes PvP. If we are dealing with people or guilds who have asked for it, or look like they have, that is a different matter, and depends on the circumstances. At present, I am unaware of any such issues involving Bloodfury personnel.

Some are pretty scrappy and will jump just about anyone at just about any time. That is up to them, and part of a PvP server's ambiance.

I do want balance. In fact, I would be happy to have an Alliance heavy server and am spending a lot of time right now trying in part to effect that. Horde numbers have made us smug, complacent, and detached from one another. I envy the cooperation blue side which Cayreth mentions. We cannot at this time begin to match the PvP coordination and skill that Alliance displays at will. Adversity will make us stronger, and I seek to accomplish that. Doubt me? Ask anyone who really knows me, either faction.

Seriously, if at any time anyone has issues with Bloodfury behavior, let me or Sisanej know, and we will deal with it. Right now there are so few of us active and they are so well known to me, I would be astonished if there are any complaints against us. But if there are, let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Yeah a lot of us love the chance to go overwhelm bullies and serve some eviction notices. (Though all the more amusing if it comes with tears for having been outnumbered.) Unlike events where we are trying to get opponents to play and keep playing with us, in busting up a camp -- we just want the sorry jack-wagons to go home. ^_^
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
And I love you, Random Citizen!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah a lot of us love the chance to go overwhelm bullies and serve some eviction notices. (Though all the more amusing if it comes with tears for having been outnumbered.)

I've seen those posts. I cannot comprehend those OPs' lack of comprehension.

You were acting the doosh; you got your !@# kicked; you got your $%^ kicked so bad you are yelping about it, AND you had to run away....

And then you fire a big signal flare over the squalid mess to draw attention to your serial fails?

When I have been a chicken squirt, or even just shamefully hammered, I tend to quietly go and bleed in a corner and wait for attention and interest to shift elsewhere.
Edited by Stonzgrinda on 2/18/2013 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
While some of The Horde has been nice enough to help me at times in the panada area ,, I have made the mistake of not controling my shots and pet's. Thereby attacking those kind people who were only trying to help me with some quest bosses.
I am sorry for attacking you by mistake. And I thank you for helping me. I mean it, Thank you.

My fellow hunter, why should you apologize? When I am questiong in the Vale, I just nuke the crap out of everything, consequences be damned.*

If anyone is being camped, I will be glad to get in a fight---I mean, help---as well, as long as I'm not in the middle of RP or something.

*I usually /apologize for unintentionally damaging Horde players. And I have also helped many of them in the same way you describe. I do get in a lot of fights, and I do get ganked, and even camped. Luckily I can usually get away; better living through huntery. Occasionally, I accidentally kill an enemy player; even more occasionally I try to kill them purposefully.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
-
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/17/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Stonzgrinda
Seriously, if at any time anyone has issues with Bloodfury behavior, let me or Sisanej know, and we will deal with it.

Some tool named Stonzgrinda stole my syrup this morning, so I had to eat dry pancakes for breakfast. And there's nothing worse than dry pancakes. I demand that this situation gets remedied immediately, or I'm putting your guild on my SoS list.

02/18/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Tîmelord
It gets complex trying to remember whose aggressive and who seems to want to be left alone.

Oolaki knows a few addons that help you keep grudges. I bet if you asked nicely, she could tell you what they are.

I think one is called "Van @ss Cay OS" or something like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I sapped a paladin at the Tian Monastery yesterday.

Then I hugged him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Reply Quote

<Twilight Empire>
<The Sentinels>
<The Indelibles>
<Reprisal>

I second this.

While <Twilight Empire> is a ICly seeking peace with the Horde, we do not hesitate to help out other Alliance members who are getting ganked/camped by the Horde. In fact, many of our members love PvP and jump at the opportunity to help out. We might not be the best PvPers, but as Cayreth alluded to, we have a pretty good pool of people to draw from. =)

Hopefully this post serves as a notice/reminder to the Horde too: If you're killing an ally and TE members come and kill you, please don't be upset or shocked. We are allowed (and encouraged!) to be good fellow allies and to respond to calls for help. In fact, I would be upset if TE members ignored a fellow ally's cry for help. Sometimes I'm still shocked/mind-boggled when we receive complaints about TE engaging in PvP... only to find out it was a TE member helping an ally to get rid of Horde who had been camping/ganking/attacking an ally.

Now, if the Ally was camping/ganking the Horde first (as sometimes happens), please remember that this might not have been apparent to us. All we see is an Ally asking for help and we're ready and willing to respond to that. A respectful heads up by the Horde is nice in these instances, if possible.

But yes, if you're having issues with Horde, don't hesitate to ask us for help =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/18/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Tîmelord

Some tool named Stonzgrinda stole my syrup this morning, so I had to eat dry pancakes for breakfast. And there's nothing worse than dry pancakes. I demand that this situation gets remedied immediately, or I'm putting your guild on my SoS list.

Oolaki knows a few addons that help you keep grudges. I bet if you asked nicely, she could tell you what they are.

I think one is called "Van @ss Cay OS" or something like that.

Sounds really useful. I like to recognize regular enemies in TB or out in the world. Some to dance/fish with and some kos.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/vanas-kos

Has KOS, Liked, Hated, and Guild lists. Also allows you to put in reasons for 'listing' someone. (Mine typically consists of "jerkfase" or something...) It flashes your screen-edge red and plays a sound (either of which you can turn off) to warn you when someone on your list is near. You can target from the KOS window to the side too. Many other cool features, too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fine by me. Don't want all these people that openly despise PvP here in an RPPVP server. You dragonslayers can go elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/18/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Aorris
Fine by me. Don't want all these people that openly despise PvP here in an RPPVP server. You dragonslayers can go elsewhere.

Yeah, 'cause Ravenholdt has always been about the hardcore PvP.

I really don't think you guys WANT balance, I think you just want more targets.
So enjoy it, After my 30 days is up,,My toons and some other people who came over here with me will get transfered off this server. lol

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience, but as Cay said before, if you shout out to some of the guilds he listed (calls for help in /RP also work), there will usually be a force of Alliance to come lend a hand. Alliance on this server are very tight-knit, and they definitely look out for their own.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/18/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Tîmelord
Exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you very much :)

The note you're going to put next to my name: it better not have a reference to my hair.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Eh well... probably something better than mine: "Oolaki: large and in charge; chunky yet funky; kill ASAP."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]