galleon

90 Gnome Priest
i have only killed him once....ever.!!

worst boss ever.....are we meant to kill him or not, cause he may as well not be in the game imo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I've only killed him once as well, they are increasing the respawn to match close to Shas in 5.2, but you can only kill him once a week, like Sha.

Currently you can kill him nonstop and get loot... if of course you are online when he spawns.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Mage
Okay, what does your name mean? I'm curious to know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'm so glad Galleon is changing in 5.2, I've never killed him and have only seen him UP twice.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/18/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Byniri
I'm so glad Galleon is changing in 5.2, I've never killed him and have only seen him UP twice.

I am envious. I've only seen him once from a distance just as he died.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Galleon doesn't actually exist guys.. Stop trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Give me your battletags... its up all the time on our server and the only way we can even get enough 90s to kill it is to cross-realm anyways. Not to mention with only 8-15 total people raiding on the server, most people here couldnt care less about loot from it anyways. =/
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
02/18/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Khgfthrfdasa
are we meant to kill him or not

Silly question, of course we are supposed to kill him. If it's red, it's dead.

I rather like that giant loot pinata myself. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Have not seen him at all since November, and never got any credit for killing him before then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

I wanna kill green things too
Edited by Sardian on 2/18/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Rogue
Killed him a few times.

OP I imagine you aren;t getting invites because your name resembles gold sellers names.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The biggest problem with bosses like Galleon is that they tend to be a "one faction only" boss, and actually actively cause people to switch factions to the already overpopulated sides.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/18/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Lull

Silly MvP. "We" is incorrect. CASUAL players are NOT meant to kill Galleon. He is there only for the campers and late night / early morning players to kill after a reset. Duh.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I've gotten him once and I saw him one other time while leveling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You're not entitled to kill Galleon. I've killed him 5 times, but haven't seen him since November.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I've killed him 4 times I think?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
why does it matter?

did you ever kill the BC or vanilla world bosses?

i like the fact that there is some, OH !@#$ GALLEON IS UP FIND A RAID NOW! GOGO BEFORE ALLY GET HIM! instead of sha that is, oh ally killed lets wait 15 minutes for him to respawn.

altho i can go with a faster respawn but i only hope its not a sha rate.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
02/18/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Phthonus
Silly MvP. "We" is incorrect. CASUAL players are NOT meant to kill Galleon. He is there only for the campers and late night / early morning players to kill after a reset. Duh.

Well, I don't camp or play in the wee hours of the morn and I've managed to kill him several times.

You could befriend one of the campers and ask them to give you a heads up when he spawns. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/18/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Brkatthemoon
OP I imagine you aren;t getting invites because your name resembles gold sellers names.
Normally I wouldn't agree with (or even acknowledge) someone hiding behind a low level alt, but he is right. Gold sellers create characters with names that are just a randomized set of letters, exactly what yours is.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I've never even seen Galleon, alive OR dead.
I think he's just a myth perpetuated by other luckier gamers to make me feel inferior.
And it's working.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]