Best alliance race holy priest?

86 Blood Elf Mage
I was wondering if someone could "rate" the best race for holy priest? I have been searching around and haven't really found a true answer. (PVE)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
t6 looks amazing on my female gnome priest :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Probably Human, Panda
Edited by Lynet on 2/18/2013 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
For pure PvE best racials, ignoring looks

1. Human - 3% Spirit outscales Pandaren racial at 10,000 SPI (i.e. you will surpass that with basic gear). Every Man for Himself is excellent on some PvE mechanics and great if you ever want to PvP.

2. Pandaren - Gives 300 Spirit or INT. The ability to choose which is fairly nice. Gives nothing if you aren't food buffed.

3. Worgen - Crit isn't a great stat, but 1% free crit is decent. Worgen Sprint can be very nice in some PvE encounters.

4. Gnome - 5% increased mana pool isn't as good as it was pre-MoP with static mana pools, but it still means 5% more mana from Shadowfiend/Mindbender and Hymn of Hope. That makes it worth somewhere around 150 mp5.

5. Dwarf - 10% damage reduction personal cooldown is decent for a spec that is lacking in survivability CDs.

6. Draenei - Hit is completely useless now that all healers have passive hit cap on spells. Gift of the Naaru is a very minor heal that can be macroed with a healthstone or used on a tank, but it's very slow ticking and fairly weak.

6. Night Elf - Does not really offer anything relevant for PvE unless you consider the ability to Shadowmeld and sometimes save repair bills.
Edited by Tiberria on 2/18/2013 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Human.

the only alliance race that's actually worth something.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Draenei have tails, so I think there's a pretty clear answer here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Well done and very helpful. Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Well done and very helpful. Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Escape artist is pretty awesome with feathers. I can peel away from nodes in rbg's pretty quick.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
this is a necroed thread, but keep in mind almost every racial will be changing in some way for the next expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]