The 19 Twink Community Needs Your Support.

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello, I am not sure if this is the correct area to post this, but here goes. Feel free to move it to the appropriate section. As many know, the 19 experience off bracket is very active with many members that reside within it. However, not too long ago, someone that was very iconic to us has passed away.

For those who don't know him, Sneaky, otherwise known has Hamzah, was a young man who had a lot going for him. Almost everyone within our community agrees that he was always such a good-spirited person who helped everyone as much as he could, which is what makes others look up to him in such a positive light. Sneaky was also promoted to moderator of twinkinfo, due to what I have mentioned above, and his unbiased kindness. On the twinkinfo forums, there's a thread of people's goodbyes, wishes and memories of what he has done to help them.

Now, I have made this thread to ask of a favor for not me or for Sneaky, but the 19 community as a whole. Many people have put the idea out there that a memorial implemented in the game would soften the blow of his departure. The current experience-eliminator was modeled after an old fashioned 19 rogue twink, but the main idea that was given was to remodel it to his rogue with the same name, in memory.

Please thumb this thread up, because it would mean a lot to us.

Rest in peace, Sneaky. You will be missed.

-Dcm
Edited by Dezay on 2/20/2013 12:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Without a doubt sneaky had to be one of the most helpful people I know, He had a positive attitude for everything and he wouldn't step down from a challenge. I ask of blizzard to erect a memorial in his honor, perhaps replace behstan with sneaky's character.
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
Oh wow. I was hoping this was some sort of troll. Terrible news.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/19/2013 11:39 PMPosted by Symphonies
Oh wow. I was hoping this was some sort of troll. Terrible news.

I'd expect the same if I were to see a thread with this name.

However it is sad news, and many had a tough time believing it, as did I.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Good guy. Will be missed.

RIP Sneaky
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter
R.I.P Sneaky still cannot believe hes gone =( you will be missed
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Dezay
Now, I have made this thread to ask of a favor for not me or for Sneaky, but the 19 community as a whole. Many people have put the idea out there that a memorial implemented in the game would soften the blow of his departure. The current experience-eliminator was modeled after an old fashioned 19 rogue twink, but the main idea that was given was to remodel it to his rogue with the same name, in memory.

This is a great idea, and I agree completely.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Squigis00/sneaky4_zps4f6db2b5.jpg
Reply Quote
19 Tauren Druid
Sneaky definitely deserves it and i hope blizzard will do this for us....He did a lot for the 19 community and will never be forgotten for it, R.I.P Sneaky.
Reply Quote
valiant effort but it won't happen..blizzard as a company will not or does not care to the extent of renaming a already existing NPC after a deceased individual. regardless of their passion and or status within any given community..GG

I would like to see it happen, but let's be serious about this all. RIP Sneaky
Edited by Stalefish on 2/20/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Rogue
Support.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Warlock
I support this...

R.I.P Sneaky
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter
Supported. I really hope that this gets some attention from Blizz. I didn't know him too well, but from what I have seen, he was vital to the bracket.

R.I.P Sneaky
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
For what it is worth, the 19 twink community has been a huge part of this game for a long, long time. I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of it, but I understand it's impact and relevance to WoW (think of all those twinking brackets that grew from that).

RIP Sneaky, and I hope Blizzard is willing to commemorate the life of an individual for whom WoW was a huge part of his life (the only thing his father found on his computer open was a twinking WoW website and a Skype convo with WoW friends).

RIP.
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Druid
He was a very genuine person, RIP Sneaky.
Reply Quote
36 Human Rogue
RIP a very good 19 twink....

i think we are dressing this up a bit to much the guy was a massive *@##*@@% in BGS ignored pms i gave him when i asked for advice yet alone his opinion because of how "honourable" and "awesome" he was made out to be on forums but all of this ingame matters when the player at hand has passed from real life...

Why should one so young, suffer so much...
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Warrior
RIP Sneaky.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Rogue
This has my full support.

RIP Sneaky.
Reply Quote
hard to find a more hard working individual. his attempts to rebuild this bracket confused me often however i realize he truly did care for the well being of this bracket and loved it. im glad i was able to talk with him often he's a very smart guy and genuinly a good person. the fact he always took a hit always bothered me a little bit whether it was the bracket trolling as per usual or his account being hacked repeatedly not to mention irl struggles. hard to beleive it and i know others feel the same way but i believe he is in a good place and that he shouldnt be remembered for his death.....he should be remembered for what he accomplished, what he loved, what he stood for, and what he has said to myself and others...RIP ill miss you friend

-Hithere/Sensation
Edited by Hamform on 2/20/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
19 Pandaren Priest
Sneaky was a role-model for 19 twinking. He never hesitated to help or educate.

No one would be better suited to be the xp on/off-guy than Sneaky.

R.I.P.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]