The 19 Twink Community Needs Your Support.

19 Human Priest
02/22/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Fligmos
How did he die? Like, heart attack or something along the health related lines?
Car accident
Edited by Laurasia on 2/22/2013 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
39 Human Warrior
02/22/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Fligmos
How did he die? Like, heart attack or something along the health related lines?

It's a car accident from what we've been told.
Reply Quote
19 Draenei Shaman
RIP Sneaky.

With or without this, you'll be remembered.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I didn't know Sneaky, but such an outpouring of support from the community warms my heart.

I hope Blizzard is able to implement an in-game memorial for someone who showed such passion for the game and for twinking. Rest in peace.
Reply Quote
20 Undead Rogue
Such a nice kid and great player.

I'd love to see his rouge sneaking around again.
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I...sadly did not know of this Sneaky character, but if he was as good as people have been saying, then he shall be missed dearly. *removes helmet and prays quietly*
Reply Quote
19 Dwarf Shaman
I've been around the community for a very long time, and Elune has been the home of some of my characters since the day this game came out in 2004. I can't say I've always gotten along with everybody, but Sneaky was somebody I enjoyed having around me while I play.

He was friendly to everybody, not just his guildies or the "elite" of the bracket. He always made me feel included, when I really don't know many people these days.

This is a lesson we should all take away. We are a COMMUNITY. We all share common interests, and without one another, we would get no games. From now on I am going to try to be more welcoming, to everybody. Sneaky made a profound impact on us all, so lets pay it back to him. Of all people, he deserves it.
Reply Quote
i hope all works out. Good to find thoughtful people within this old game.
Reply Quote
19 Tauren Warrior
RIP Sneaky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT-uamTL4Iw
Reply Quote
19 Undead Priest
I think that it would be a good way to immortalize someone who died too young. He spent a lot of time and dedication playing twinks, it would only be right. Blizzard please consider remodeling the exp eliminator to Sneaky's rogue or monk.

Stickied and liked.
Reply Quote
19 Worgen Rogue
Rip Sneaky, only the good die young.
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Rogue
This is a fantastic idea. Even if not the rename, the remodel would be a phenomenal thing for Blizzard to do for the community as a whole. RIP Sneaky <3
Reply Quote
R.I.P sneaky i didnt know you very well but i have seen your supporrt and tips when i qued into a few games with you you will be missed greatly
Reply Quote
20 Human Rogue
Having the exp off elmin name changed to sneaky is a wonderful idea.
rip sneak ):
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Rogue
Got the opportunity to play with him in a lot of pug games. Was always motivated no matter the score difference. He will be missed. R.I.P sneaky
Reply Quote
29 Human Rogue
Sneaky isn't dead. God you guys are sheep.
Reply Quote
29 Human Rogue
Both myself and my brother have him on facebook. Glad to know that so many people fell for someone saying they are dead over skype.
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Rogue
Both myself and my brother have him on facebook. Glad to know that so many people fell for someone saying they are dead over skype.
If you have proof he isn't dead. It would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
29 Human Rogue
Ask any of the people on his facebook. He was looking for a way to get out of twinking. Do you honestly believe that if someone died that his father would go on skype and pass the word around? A grieving father wouldn't even bother with random people on the internet.

If you think Sneaky is dead I have an island to sell you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]